Hey Stampers and greetings from Texas! Our weather has been so dreary the last few days that many of my coworkers are just plain down in the dumps. I think the sentiment on this card, May Your Day BUBBLE OVER With Happiness!, should bring some joy to their faces. I mean really, who could be grumpy when you open up an envelope and pull out this card!
Project supplies and instructions included below in case you want to spread some happiness to those around you!
- Stamp Sets – Bubble Over Bundle (146082)
- Card Stock – Whisper White (100730); Lemon Lime Twist (144245); Melon Mambo (115320); Peekaboo Peach (141417); Basic Black (121045)
- Stamp Pads – Lemon Lime Twist (144086); Melon Mambo (126948); Peekaboo Peach (141398); Whisper White Craft (101731)
- Misc. – Sponge Daubers (133773); ¾” Circle Punch (119873); Embossing Buddy (103083); White Stampin’ Emboss Powder (109132); Heat Tool (129053); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Mini Glue Dots (103683)
- Whisper White (base): 5 ½” x 8 ½”, folded in half
- Whisper White (layer): 4” x 5 ¼”
- Whisper White: scraps to punch and die cut
- Lemon Lime Twist: scrap
- Melon Mambo: scrap
- Peekaboo Peach: scrap
- Basic Black (layer): 4 1/8” x 5 3/8”
- Basic Black (greeting): ¾” x 3 5/8”
- Adhere the Whisper White layer to the Basic Black layer.
- Die cut three of the large bottles using Whisper White scrap cardstock.
- Using a separate Sponge Dauber for each color, color in the die cut bottle, one each in Lemon Lime Twist, Melon Mambo and Peekaboo Peach. Leave a small area at the top of the bottle uninked as shown.
- Die cut three large bottle caps; one each in Lemon Lime Twist, Melon Mambo and Peekaboo Peach. Adhere the bottle caps to their respective colored bottle using a Glue Dot.
- Die cut three large bottle labels using Whisper White scrap cardstock. Adhere the labels to the center of each of the three die cut bottles.
- Stamp two (2) star images on Whisper White scrap cardstock; one each in Lemon Lime Twist and Peekaboo Peach. Use the ¾” Circle Punch to punch the stars. Adhere the stars using Dimensionals to their respective colored bottle label.
- Stamp the “yay!” greeting using Melon Mambo ink on Whisper White scrap cardstock. Stamp off one layer of ink on scratch paper to reduce the overall shade. Use the ¾” Circle Punch to punch out the greeting. Adhere the greeting to the Melon Mambo bottle label as shown.
- Adhere all three bottles in the center of the white layer. TIP: Start with the Melon Mambo bottle for centering purposes.
- Rub the Embossing Buddy over the Basic Black (greeting) cardstock. Stamp the greeting using Whisper White Craft ink. Immediately sprinkle with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder. Set the powder using the Heat Tool. Let cool. Adhere this piece across the front of the trio of bottles as shown.
If you need any of these supplies, visit my online store. Remember, time is running out to grab your free Sale-A-Bration gifts!