WHAT? Stampin' Up! now sells mixed drinks??? Ha…thought I might catch a few of you with that headline!
Today I'm deviating a tad from traditional Christmas/holiday cards and sharing a fun card made with Stampin' Up!'s “Mixed Drinks” stamp set. I think this, along with a bottle of “holiday cheer”, would be a perfect gift for your favorite holiday hostess! As always, directions follow and you can just click right on any picture to order or read more about each product.
Be sure to read all the way to the end of this post…a great sale is coming on Monday!!
- Stamps: Mixed Drinks #141928
- Ink: Sweet Sugar Plum #141395, Basic Black #140931
- Paper: Whisper White #100730, Blooms and Bliss DSP #141654
- Misc: Delicate White doily #141701, 2” circle punch #133782, Snail Adhesive #104331, Dimensionals #104430
- Whisper White Card Base: 8-1/2” x 5-1/2” (fold in half), scrap for stamping
- Blooms and Bliss DSP: 5-1/2” x 4-1/4” and 1-1/2” x 4-3/4”
- Using black ink, stamp 2 wine glass images, and the words on scrap white. Stamp the inside of the drink with Sweet Sugar Plum.
- Punch out the words with 2” circle punch.
- Cut out the wine glasses with paper snips.
- Cut the doily in half.
- Assemble the card: Snail Adhesive for the DSP and Doily. Stampin Dimensionals for the circle punch and wine glass sections.
Black Friday is coming early so don't miss out! Stampin' Up!'s annual ONLINE EXTRAVAGANZA starts on Monday, November 21 and ends on Monday, November 28th. There are “door-buster” items which will only be available on the 21st and the 28th so be sure to look carefully at the next pdf's so you don't miss anything! You might even want to bookmark this post so you can come back on Monday and easily shop!
My list is already started…YES demonstrators can take advantage of the savings, too…woo hoo! You can also receive the discounted price in our starter kits so you get even MORE value for your money!!
Thanks for stopping by today and please give me a shout if I can help with anything! 🙂