Hello stampers! I live in Wylie, TX in the Dallas Fort Worth Metroplex. In case you haven't heard….a big ice storm hit our cities yesterday and into today…SO…I didn't have to go into my “day job”…yippee!! I'm “iced in” my craft room!
(make sure you read all the way to the end to get your free Blendabilities class and learn 12 techniques!)
I wanted to change things up a bit and show you that Mojo Monday isn't just for cards! You might recognize this sketch and finished card from January:
Look how you can use this same sketch with Stampin' Up!'s large kraft journal
All the coloring is done with one of the Rich Razzleberry Blendabilites, even the doily!! AND…since it is still Sale-A-Bration, let me suggest some products you can purchase to make some of these fun journals for gifts and get the Blendabilities for free!! You can use this same type of design on cards, too, if journals aren't your cup of tea!! Just have fun…AND score free stuff, too!!
Supply List: (this grouping would allow you to get two free items!)
- Large Kraft Journal (137865) $3.95
- White Jute Ribbon (137904) $ 8.95
- Tea Lace Paper Doilies (129399) $2.95 you get 24 four inch doilies, how's that for a bargain!!
- Love is Kindness (137131) single stamp set $8.95
- Blended Bloom (135906) $11.95 another great single stamp for using Blendabilities
- Memento Pad (132708) $5.95
- Whisper White Card Stock (100730) $8.50
- Framelits Ovals Collection (129381) $26.95
- Wild WasabiAssortment Blendabilities (133624) $11.95
- Brushed Gold Cardstock (102395) $7.95 (for accent behind flower)
- Stampin' Dimensionals (104430) $3.95
Total cost of merchandise: $102.00
TWO FREE ITEMS:
- Daffodil Delight Assortment Blendabilities (139926)
- Cherry Cobbler Assortment Blendabilities (139924)
Order today and use hostess code EGKMEV4F and I'll send you my free PDF class on Blendabilities. You'll learn 12 techniques for using your Blendabilities; class comes with detailed instructions and photos!