Today’s project for Mojo Monday – Oh So Eclectic Card.
This stamp set can be purchased by itself or in a bundle to save 10%. If you missed my recent post showing some videos on all the new 2017-2018 Stampin’ Up! bundles, click here to check it out.
I love this card because you could change the sentiment and use it for any occasion; why not stamp a bunch and give as a gift to some of your favorite people! This sample is a regular sized greeting card but you could also use Stampin’ Up!’s Whisper White or our NEW Very Vanilla Notecards to create gift sets.
Instructions, including measurements, follow. If you need any supplies, just click on a picture below to go right to my online store.
- Stamp Sets – Oh So Eclectic (143937 wood, 143940 clear); One Big Meaning (138788 wood, 139420 clear)
- Card Stock – Whisper White (100730); Watercolor Paper (122959)
- Stamp Pads – Basic Black Archival (140931); Tempting Turquoise (126952); Melon Mambo (126948); Lemon Lime Twist (144086); Tangerine Tango (126946)
- Misc. – Aqua Painters (103954)
- Whisper White Card Stock: 4 ¼” x 11”, folded in half
- Watercolor Paper 4” x 5 ¼”
- Stamp the blossom using Basic Black ink in the lower left corner of the Watercolor Paper. Stamp the stemmed blossom using Basic Black ink next to the first one. Repeat across the bottom of the Watercolor Paper as shown. Let dry.
- Wet the Watercolor Paper with the Aqua Painter. Pick up color from the inside of the Tempting Turquoise ink pad and color in the blossom in the lower left corner of the Watercolor paper. Repeat this process on each flower, moving to Melon Mambo, Lemon Lime Twist and Tangerine Tango. Let dry.
- Stamp the greeting on the Watercolor Paper using Basic Black ink above the three blooms on the left. Let dry.
- Adhere the Watercolor Paper to the card base.
Hope this Oh So Eclectic card gets your “Monday Mojo” off to a good start! 🙂