Hello Stampers…time for MOJO Monday Sketch and Challenge! If you haven't yet played along, here's how it goes. I provide a sketch each Monday (courtesy of http://www.pagemaps.com/cardmaps.html) and a card made by using the basic sketch but changing it!
I'm still in “valentine mode” in my clubs and other events so that's my theme for today.
- Very Vanilla Cardstock 101650)( and Medium Envelopes(107300)
- Stacked with Love Designer Series Paper Pack (13779) – pg. 5 Occasions Catalog (I used Real Red, Crisp Cantelope and Black Sheets)
- Best Year Ever Accessory Pack (138634) pg. 4, Sale-A-Bration Brochure – Calypso Coral Ribbon
- Sahara Sand 7/8″ Lace Trim (137866) pg. 43 Occasions Catalog
- Sweetheart Punch (133786) pg 222, Annual Catalog
- Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack (133787) pg 222 Annual Catalog
- Envelope Liners (132172) pg 231 Annual Catalog
- Rhinestone Basic Jewels (119246( pg 209 Annual Catalog
- Stampin Dimensionals (104430) pg 204 Annual Catalog
- You Plus Me Clear Stamp Set (138594) pg 5 Occasions Catalog
- Crisp Cantelope Classic Stampin' Pad (131176) pg 179 Annual Catalog
- Memento Ink Pad (132708) pg 212 Annual Catalog
The only “non-current item I used is the stamp to make the background behind the stamped “BE MINE”. This stamp came from one of the My Paper Pumpkin Kits…if you have not at least tried one month of these Creative Escapes…you should! You can just order a one month pre-paid subscription to try it out….$19.95! Even with all the crafting “stuff” I own, this is one of the highlights of my month…when my little, orange box arrives!
Your challenge: using the sketch I provided, create a card…pretty easy, right? Send it to me and I'll post here on the blog for everyone to be inspired!