My kids were over this past weekend to celebrate my birthday and I was showing my daughter in law how easy it is to use our digital software. She has made the most amazing little books and calendars for me with the grandkids’ photos…I think I definitely have a MDS convert!
If you need any help with your projects, please do contact me-I’d love to help!
Enjoy today’s project!
- Card Stock Rose Red 8 1/2X11
- Glue Dots Mini
- Ribbon Grosgrain Old Olive 1/4 Inch
- Designer Brads Flower
- PAPER-PIERCING TOOL
- PUNCH EXTRA LARGE FANCY FLOWER
My Digital Studio Page
1. Open My Digital Studio, and choose Photo Album, 8” x 8” Square, Create Your Own.
2. Give your project a name and choose where you want to save it.
3. Choose Blank Page layout.
4. Click Background Papers>Card Stock>Kraft.
5. Click Background Papers>Whisper White, then choose Add as Page Layer.
6. Click and drag the Whisper White card stock to the desired size.
7. Under Resource Palette, click on Photos. Browse to your photos’ location.
8. Drag and drop your desired photos to the page.
9. Crop the photos by selecting the photo, then clicking Crop in the Design Center.
10. Click on Embellishments under the Resource Palette. Browse to Designer Kits>Calendar Kit.
11. Drag and drop “Summer time & sunshine” to the page.
12. Drag and drop “July” to the page.
Click on Text under Design Center and click Add text. Drag textbox so
it lines up next to “July” and type “2009” in Berlin Sans font. Choose
font size to match “July”.
14. Click on Punches under Resource
Palette. Drag and drop Fancy Flower punch to page. Click Paper Fill in
Design Center and choose card stock or Designer Series paper to fill
15. Repeat multiple times, varying the punch size and filling it with varying color and paper fills.
Click on Punches in Resource Palette. Drag and drop Scallop Trim Border
punch to top of Whisper White card stock. Click on Flip in Design
Center so scallop faces up. Click on Color Fill and choose Old Olive.
Click on Text in Design Center. Click Add Text. Drag text box below
Whisper White card stock and journal in desired font and size.
18. Print page.
Embellish page with flower punched from Rose Red card stock using Fancy
Flower punch. Attach flower to digital flower image using Flower
20. Adhere two Flower Designer brads near Calendar Kit embellishment.
21. Tie Old Olive 1/4″ grosgrain ribbon around bottom of page.