If you are looking for a new idea for using the Picture Perfect Stamp Set…here you go!
To be honest, this is one stamp set that had to grow on me; when I first saw it I wasn't sure. But I really love the endless possibilities and I hope it carries over to the new catalog.
Speaking of the new catalog? Did you know that demonstrators get to “pre-order” certain catalog items a month earlier than the general public? I love getting my stuff early and getting friends together to stamp with all of my fun stuff! So, if that might get you excited, too, especially with a brand new catalog coming in June…check it out! There's still a couple of days to get extra products in your starter “bundle”, too!
Here are the instructions and item numbers for my project…enjoy! Order your supplies now before you forget!
Stamp Sets: Picture Perfect (140520)
Inks: Soft Sky (131181), Smoky Slate (131179)
Paper: Shimmery White (101910), Soft Sky (131203), Smoky Slate (131202)
Other: Pool Party Marker (131904), Pear Basic Jewels (119247), Extra-Large Oval Punch (119859), Elegant Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (138287), Sponge Daubers (133773), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
Soft Sky card stock: 5 ½” x 8 ½”, score at 4 ¼”
Smoky Slate card stock: 3-3/8” x 4-5/8” and ½” x 3½”
Shimmery White Paper: 3¼” x 4½” and scrap
- Run the front of the Soft Sky base card through the Big Shot using the Elegant Dots Embossing Folder. Set aside.
- Using the Shimmery White Paper, stamp boldest rose using Soft Sky ink. Repeat.
- Using the 2nd boldest rose, ink with Soft Sky ink, tap off some of the ink on your scratch paper and stamp over the Rose from Step #2. Repeat.
- Add the leaf as desired using Smoky Slate ink, stamping some of the leaves without re-inking your stamp.
- On the scrap of Shimmery White paper, stamp the sentiment in Smoky Slate ink & punch out using the Oval Punch. If desired, sponge edges using the Sponge Dauber and Soft Sky ink.