In this card made with all “neutral” colors, the butterfly takes front and center! The Butterfly Thinlits Dies, some burlap, ribbons, and Designer Series paper creates magic without any color…don’t you agree?
- Something Borrowed Designer Series Paper (137785) pg 42 Occasions Catalog
- 1-1/4″ Burlap Ribbon (13140) pg 207 Annual Catalog
- Sahara Sand Lace Trim (137866) pg 43 Occasions Catalog
- Butterfly Thinlits/Stamp Set Bundle Photopolymer (138865) pg 26 Annual Catalog
- Whisper White Seam Binding (134573) Annual Catalog
- Pearl Basic Jewels (119247) Page 209 Annual Catalog
A couple of tips:
1. Be sure to check out the bundle options in all of our catalog: these will definitely save you money!
2. When using Photopolymer Stamp Sets, be sure to gently rub the stamps on a rough surface before you try to ink them (i.e. jeans, Stampin’ Scrub pad are two great options); also, when stamping with a photopolymer stamp, be sure to use your Stampin’ Pierce Mat (126199). Following these two tips, will give you a crisp, clean image!
Visit my online store to purchase the items to make this card.