Happy Friday Eve Stampers! This upcoming weekend will be an extra long one for me since Monday is a holiday at my “other” job! In this time of uncertainty, I am surely blessed to have not one, but two full-time jobs that pay me well!
Speaking of jobs, and in the spirit of #stampingdiversity, I had asked my newsletter community to tell me what occasions and events for which they'd like to see samples. Bev mentioned “new job”.
Of course this could be used for any “new beginning” . The neutral colors would work for either man or woman.
Below you'll find the instructions, including measurements and supplies. If you find yourself wanting or needing to order any of these supplies, just click on a picture below to go shopping!
If you are not currently a part of my newsletter crafting community, you can join by giving me some brief info in the sidebar. If you'd like to see a sample for a particular event or occasion, please feel free to leave me a comment!
- Stamp Sets – Beautiful World (bundle, 154091)
- Card Stock – Whisper White, Night of Navy,
- Stamp Pads – Night of Navy (147110)
- Misc. – World of Good Designer Specialty Series Paper (DSP) (152491); In Good Taste Designer Series Paper (DSP) (152494); Stitched Rectangles Dies (151820); Stampin’ Seal (152813); Antiqued Corners & Slides (152471); Copper Foil Sheets (142020); Multipurpose Liquid Glue (154974); Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (143653)
- Whisper White: 8 ½” x 5 ½” 3 ¾” x 5” 3” square 3” x ½”
- World of Good: 1 ¾” x 1 ½”
- In Good Taste: 1 ¼” x 1 ½”
- Night of Navy: 5” x 3 ¾”
- Copper Foil: 3” x 3 ¾”
- Fold Whisper White card stock in half and crease to create card base.
- Adhere Night of Navy layer to card base using Stampin’ Seal.
- Die-cut large Stitched Rectangle from Whisper White card stock. Adhere to Night of Navy layer using Stampin’ Seal.
- Ink world image using Night of Navy ink and stamp onto Whisper White square. Die-cut using circle die.
- Die-cut globe stand from Copper Foil.
- Adhere World of Good and In Good Taste strips to Whisper White layer. Adhere globe stand and globe to card base using Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- Adhere two Antiqued Corners to card front using Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- Ink phrase using Night of Navy ink and stamp onto Whisper White layer. Adhere to card front to complete card.
If you might be pondering a new job or perhaps a second job” to help with some expenses, you might be interested in my post from a couple of says ago. You can click here to check it out!