Our circle shaped treat cups were so popular over the holidays; we’ve got some heart shaped ones along with a coordinating stamp set that is now available. Here is more info about the set and also a sample project with instructions. Of course, you can order at my online store anytime!
- Heart Treat Cups (#120435) and the coordinating Sweetheart stamp
set (#120415) will be available for purchase on January 5, 2010.
- While this is not a limited-time offer, we are not certain how long
the initial inventory (earmarked for Valentine’s Day) will remain in
stock. It is possible that the Heart Treat Cups may be backordered for
a short time prior to Valentine’s Day.
- The coordinating Sweet Treat Padded Envelopes (#116911) and the Full Heart punch (#113693) are available for purchase now. While the new Heart Treat Cups are ideal for Valentine’s Day, they are
also perfect for many other occasions including Mother’s Day, wedding
and bridal shower favors, anniversary cards, or just simple projects
that show you care.
Sweetheart stamp set
Bashful Blue textured card stock
Old Olive textured card stock
Whisper White card stock
Bashful Blue Classic Stampin’ Pad
Crushed Curry Classic Stampin’ Pad
Old Olive Classic Stampin’ Pad
Real Red Classic Stampin’ Pad
Heart Treat Cup
Bashful Blue taffeta ribbon
Full Heart punch
Scallop Edge punch
- Punch scallop strip from Old Olive textured card stock with Scallop Edge punch. Adhere to card.
- Adhere strip of Whisper White card stock to card over scallop strip.
- Stamp heart image in Real Red ink on square of Whisper White card stock.
- Punch out center of heart image with Full Heart punch. Insert Heart Treat Cup and fill.
- Peel off adhesive cover and adhere Heart Treat Cup to card.
- Stamp Heartfelt Thanks in Bashful Blue on card.
- Tie Bashful Blue taffeta ribbon around card.
- Stamp leaves and bird image in Old Olive and Crushed Curry ink on
Whisper White card stock. Cut out and adhere to card with Stampin’