Nothing's better than…Coffee! Well, of course there are things better than coffee but I love this “coffee” card made with Stampin' Up!'s new Nothing's Better Than Bundle!
I have several friends who are going to need one of these cards for sure! Below please find the instructions, including measurements. If you need any of these supplies, please click on a picture below to go right to my online store.
- Stamps: Nothing’s Better Than Bundle (154061)
- Cardstock: Crumb Cake (120953); Basic Black (121045); Whisper White (100730)
- Inks: Memento Pad (132708); Mango Melody (147093)
- Misc: Tasteful Textile 3D (152718); Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (149653)**;Stampin' Dimensionals (104430); Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755)
**Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine available to order September 1. In the meantime, use any die-cutting machine.
- Crumb Cake: 5 ½” x 8 ½” scored at 4 ¼” and 3 ¾” x 5”
- Basic Black: 3 7/8” x 5 1/8”
- Whisper White: 4” x 5 ¼” , 1” x 5” and scrap for stamping
- Run the 3 ¾” x 5” piece of Crumb Cake through the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss machine using the Tasteful Textile Embossing Folder.
- Add the embossed cardstock to the center of the black cardstock and that to the center of the card front.
- Stamp the greeting using Memento ink onto the white cardstock strip.
- Stamp the word ‘coffee’ in Mango Melody next to greeting stamped in step #3.
- Add the stamped strip to the card front.
- Using Memento ink, stamp the outline of the coffee cup twice onto the Whisper White scrap. Stamp the inside with Memento ink.
- Use the coordinating die to cut out both of the images.
- Position one of the coffee cups on the card front, without adhering it, to get an idea of where to stamp the steam. Stamp the steam using Memento ink.
- Add the coffee cup to the card front using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Stamp the white layer with the inside greeting and then add the second coffee cup using a Stampin' Dimensional and add that to the inside of the card as pictured above.