“Oh the places you will go…..when my kids and grandcherubs were young, many hours were spent reading Dr. Suess books like this one:
I'm happy to report my passion in life still lines up with the good doctor! 🙂
Instructions and product list below; just click on any picture to go right to my online store. Don't forget it is Bonus Days so you can score a $5.00 coupon to use on your August orders!
- Stamp Sets: Places You’ll Go (141741)
- Inks: Sahara Sand (126976), Island Indigo (126986), Pool Party (126982), Early Espresso (126974), Archival Basic Black (121045)
- Paper: Whisper White cardstock (100730); 5 ½” x 8 ½”( score at 4 ¼” ), 4” x 5 1/4”, scrap piece; Island Indigo cardstock (122923)
- Other: Delicate White Doilies (141701), Classy Designer Buttons (138393), Enamel Shapes-Regals (141681), Sponge Daubers (133773), Linen Thread (104199), Handheld Stapler (139083), 2” Circle Punch (133782), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Mini Glue Dots (103683)Measurement: Island Indigo card stock: 4-1/8” x 5-3/8”
- Stamp globe using Basic Black ink onto Whisper White cardstock scrap. Sponge Dauber the inside of the globe using the following inks: Sahara Sand, Pool Party and Island Indigo. Punch out the globe image
Thanks for stopping by! If you missed yesterday's post on “masking”, click here
Thanks for stopping by today and….