One snappy card, and the ingredients to make it be. (okay, just think of the tune to the twelve days of Christmas song when you’re reading this!)
Our DSP is coordinated to match all our regular paper and embellishments. Here is a simple, yet elegant card that your friends and family would love to receive!
- Take a 4 1/4″ x 11″ piece of Whisper White CS and fold it in half using a bone folder.
- Sponge the edges of the Whisper White card front with Real Red Classic ink and a Stamping Sponge.
- Center and mat a 3 3/4″ x 5 1/2″ piece of DP from the Christmas Cocoa Specialty DP collection on the card front.
a 1 1/4″ x 2 3/4″ piece of Whisper White CS and round the top and
bottom left corners using the 3/16″ corner rounder punch. Sponge the
edges of the Whisper White CS using Real Red Classic ink and a Stamping
- Stamp the Merry Christmas greeting from the Season of Joy stamp set in Basic Black Classic ink.
a hole towards the left edge of the Whisper White CS strip and insert a
medium red rhinestone brad through a large filigree brad and open up
the prongs on the back.
- Mount the white greeting strip to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. You’re done!