SAD, but true! All good things must sometimes come to an end! In the case of Stampin' Up!, that's to make room for NEW STUFF!!
Our new annual catalog is coming in June, but I know there are some items you just MUST have before they retire to make room for the new stuff!
Here's are two PDFs with everything that is going away.
If you would like an Excel spreadsheet that is sortable for either of these lists, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll be glad to send them to you!
NOTE: there is always a feeding frenzy when this list comes out, especially with the retiring IN COLOR collection. SO, if there are any of these items you want to order, don't wait! I would hate for you to miss out.
Happy Friday Stampers! Maybe I'm dating myself here, but who remembers making your mom a “May basket” or perhaps dancing around the “May Pole” with your childhood friends? Today's project share is this adorable little May basket using the Butterfly Gala stamp set and coordinating punch.
These products were on backorder for quite awhile but they've hit the SU shelves once again! All the instructions and measurements are below and if you need help with anything, please give me a shout.
- Stamp Sets – Butterfly Gala (148580)
- Card Stock – Calypso Coral (122925); Whisper White (100730)
- Stamp Pads – Memento (132708); Calypso Coral (147101)
- Misc.– Happiness Blooms Designer Paper (149795); 5/8”Polka Dot Tulle Whisper White Ribbon (146912); Butterfly Duet Punch (148523); 1/2″ Circle Punch (119869);Big Shot (143263); Wonderful Floral Framelits (148529); Stampin' Dimensionals (104430); Tear & Tape Adhesive (138995)’ Mini Glue Dots (103683)
- Calypso Coral: 3” x 3” – score 1/2” all 4 sides
- Whisper White: 3” x 3” 2 1/2” x 3 1/2″
- Happiness Blooms DSP: 4” x 8 1/2″
- 5/8”Polka Dot Tulle Whisper White Ribbon: 12”
Snip the little flaps up to the score lines.
Put Mini Glue Dot on all 4 sides and fold into a box.
Adhere Tear & Tape around box edge.
Put Tear & Tape on one short side of Designer Series Paper.
Peel top off Tear & Tape and wrap Designer Series Paper around box. Peel top off Tear & Tape along short edge and close up basket/bag.
Use 1/2″ Circle Punch to create hole for ribbon.
Thread Tulle Ribbon through hole and tie bow.
Cut label using Wonderful Floral Framelits Dies and 3” x 3” Whisper White piece. Stamp greeting with Memento Ink Pad.
Stamp butterflies with Memento ink on 2 1/2″ x 3 1/2″ Whisper White piece.
Stamp insides of butterfly with Calypso Coral ink, stamped off once.
Punch out butterflies – stamp body with Memento ink.
Attach to label with Stampin' Dimensionals.
Attach label to basket/bag with Stampin' Dimensionals.
Remember, you can always use different paper and stamp sets if you don't have something I show!
If you'd like to order the Butterfly Gala Stamp Set and/or coordinating punch, just click on an image below! Purchasing the bundle saves you 10%!
Hey Stampers! I'm here today to share some exciting news. This has been a long time coming but I can finally shout it out! Available today, Stampin' Up! has a totally customizable storage solution for your ink pads, markers, Stampin' Blends, and accessories!
Here's a short, snappy little video that shows you how it all fits together:
Isn't this the coolest??!! I've compiled a list of some of the features and benefits and other details for this amazing new product:
- Keeps products organized, tidy, and easily accessible all the time.
- Ensures that your Stampin’ Ink Pads, Stampin’ Write Markers and Stampin’ Blends are all stored horizontally, as recommended.
- Designed to be stylish, durable, compact, stackable and modular.
- Blends in nicely with most home decor with its white neutral color.
- Stacks vertically and can be arranged to fit practically any flat workspace.
- Easily assembled and disassembled for rearrangement and/or cleaning.
- No order limits apply – you can order as many of each of these items as you wish!
- Storage by Stampin’ Up! will be featured in the 2019–2020 annual catalog.
- Inventory Disclaimer: Because Storage by Stampin’ Up! is a brand-new product line. Our inventory levels for this initial launch are based on research of similar products and their existing demand. If our inventory of Storage by Stampin’ Up! products is depleted, we will turn items off until their inventories have been replenished.
Wondering how you might configure your workspace? Here's a configuration chart that you can download and print:
That's it for today, short and sweet! I'm off to order my own storage pieces! If you're ready to get yours, click HERE to go to my online store. You can also click on any picture below to order!
Hello stampers and Happy Friday! I'm here today to share a few Sale-A-Bration (SAB) tutorials with you. This year's Sale-A-Bration has been HOT HOT HOT! The down side of that is SU was not able to keep everything in stock and some SAB and Occasions catalog items are no longer available or NEARING sell out!
Items No Longer Available:
- Call Me Cupcake Thinlits Dies
- Hop Around Framelits Dies
- Wonderful Floral Framelit Dies
- Organdy Ribbon Combo Pack
- Butterfly Elements
- Grapefruit Grove and Lovely Lipstick Foil Sheets
- Precious Parcel Card Kit
There are still LOTS of free Sale-A-Bration gifts available, including some annual catalog items added in our 3rd Release. See all the choices HERE.
Here are my SAB tutorials for today. I have lots of other ideas for products you purchase so if you need any “creative inspiration” please give me a shout!
Hello stampers! From time to time I love to share the stamped creations from my talented customers. You know, the ones that really catch your eye and you can see how much effort and love went into the project? Today's card was done by Kelly.
Isn't this just precious? I love the pearl jewels for the drawer knobs and the little booties peeking out of the top drawer.
Kelly's card was the hit of the baby shower for sure!
To have more projects like this one delivered to you inbox each month, I invite you to subscribe to my newsletter. Just fill in your info above, and you'll get a free shutter card PDF tutorial and video as my gift!
Hey Stampers! Today I'm here to answer one of the questions most frequently asked by by customers. Where can I find inspiration for my papercrafting projects? We all hit creative “walls” from time to time and we might want some inspiration other than Pinterest, right?
So, today I was trolling through Facebook and this image came up.
Now, here's the completed project.
See the similarities? The card was made using the Tufted Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder by Stampin' Up!.
Instructions are below and if you need any supplies to complete this project or any others you might be making, click HERE to go to my online store.
I encourage you to start looking in new places to find your cardmaking inspiration. If I can ever help you with ideas, please just GIVE ME SHOUT!
- Stamp Sets – Meant To Be Cling Stamp Set (148626)
- Cardstock – Thick Whisper White Cardstock (140272); Blushing Bride Cardstock (131198); Whisper White Cardstock (100730)
- Stamp Pads – Blushing Bride Ink (147100)
- Misc. – Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets (144106); Tufted Dynamic Embossing Folder (146335); Be Mine Stitched Framelit (148527); Rhinestone Jewels (144220); Big Shot (143263)
- Thick Whisper White Cardstock : 11” x 4 1/4”
- Whisper White Cardstock: 4 ¼ x 4 1/4
- Blushing Bride Cardstock: 4 x 5 1/4”
- Fold your Thick Whisper White piece in half to create your card base.
- Run your Blushing Bride piece of cardstock through your Big Shot using the Tufted Dynamic Impressing Embossing Folder.
- Adhere your Multipurpose Adhesive Sheet to the piece of Whisper White Cardstock.
- Position your Be Mine Framelits on the adhesive backed cardstock and run it through the Big Shot.
- Carefully separate the heart cutouts and position them on your card after removing the adhesive backing.
- Stamp your sentiment in Blushing Bride ink on the solid heart cutout, remove the backing and place it on the card within the opening of the remaining heart outline.
- Add rhinestones if desired.
Today I'm here to tell you about my recent You Tube video. In this video I answer the question, how do I watercolor with Stampin' Up! markers?
Look closely at this picture. Glancing quickly it might look like I watercolored the image with a brush. But, I actually colored on the stamp using several Stampin' Write markers and then used an Aqua Painter to achieve the “watercolor” look. This technique truly is easy to do and you will feel like an artist! Trust me, stick figures are the extent of my drawing/painting ability. If I can do this, you certainly can. Here's the video.
I hope you'll watch and then give this technique a try! I have lots of video tutorials on my channel and more coming all the time. If you subscribe, you won't miss any! Also, if you like this video and technique, please hit the “thumbs up” icon on my channel.
Happy Friday Stampers! Today's share is this adorable little froggy project made with the So Hoppy Together Sale-A-Bration gift.
Isn't he just the cutest thing? Don't forget that you can't buy this stamp set but you can get it for FREE when you order $50 from any of our current catalogs. If you don't have the catalogs, you can click HERE to see them. If you don't currently work with a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and would like to receive the catalogs in the mail, just shoot me an email with your mailing address and phone number, and I'll make it happen! 🙂
While this card was created using a stamped image, in March you will be able to purchase the coordinating thinlits dies that will allow you to cut out all the adorable images in the stamp set!
Here are all the instructions for the card.
- Stamp Sets – So Hoppy Together (149725 cling)
- Card Stock & Paper – Tropical Escape DSP (146916); Soft Sea Foam (146988); Granny Apple Green (146990); Shaded Spruce (146981); Whisper White (100730)
- Stamp Pads – Memento Tuxedo Black (132708)
- Misc. – Granny Apple Green Stampin’ Blends Combo (147274); Petal Pink Light Stampin’ Blends (146866); Flirty Flamingo Light Stampin’ Blends (147031); Wink of Stella Glitter Brush (141897); Basic Adhesive Backed Sequins (146933); Dot To Dot Impressions Folder (148533); Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies (145372); Big Shot (143263); Tear & Tape Adhesive (138995); SNAIL Adhesive (104332); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Optional: Hop Around Framelits (150073, available in March 2019 only while supplies last)
- Soft Sea Foam: 5 ½” x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼” card base; 5 ¼” x 4”
- Granny Apple Green: 4 ¼” x 2”
- Tropical Escape DSP: 1” x 5”
- Shaded Spruce: 2 ¾” x 2 ¾”
- Whisper White: 3” x 3” scrap
- Embossed Granny Apple Green cardstock with Dot To Dot Embossing Folder. Adhere to Soft Sea Foam card base with Tear & Tape Adhesive.
- Adhere Tropical Escape DSP to card front.
- Die-cut Whisper White cardstock with 2 5/8” square from Stitched Shapes Framelits.
- Stamp the frog, butterfly and sentiment from So Hoppy Together onto white piece using Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
- Color the frog and butterfly with Stampin’ Blends Markers, the brush on Wink of Stella on the frog’s spots and butterfly wings.
- Adhere the white square to the Shaded Spruce square with SNAIL adhesive, then pop up with Dimensionals onto the card front.
- Add a single Basic Adhesive Backed Sequin in Petal Pink.
- Optional alternative: Stamp frog & butterfly on scrap Whisper White, die-cut with Hop Around Framelits, color and pop up with Dimensionals onto square.
Have a TIGGERiffic weekend and if I can help at all, please reach out!
Hey Stampers! I'm here today to share a tip that stems from a customer question I get asked all of the time. How do I use Stampin' Up! Designer Series Paper? I have so many peeps who buy the paper packs and then just hoard it. They tell me, “I can't bear to cut it up”! While I totally get that sentiment, I want them to not just buy, but to USE it! So, my tip today is to use the Designer Series Paper (DSP) as a layer on your project.
I personally think that black and white can be used with just about any other colors and really sets apart your stamped focal point.
This sheet is actually from a FREE Sale-A-Bration gift, the Botanical Butterfly DSP. Just look at the pretty patterns on this paper. My project today could use the black polka dot or striped black and white patterns as well.
Here are a few more samples using the same free paper pack. It is so versatile…and free with a $50 order (before tax and shipping)! If you'd like to purchase products so you can get this paper free, please click HERE to go to my online store.
I've included the instructions and product list for today's project below.
- Stamp Sets – Vibrant Vases (148656);
- Card Stock – Whisper White Thick (140272)
- Stamp Pads – Memento Tuxedo Black (132708); Pool Party (147107); Granny Apple Green (147095); Gorgeous Grape (147099)
- Misc. –SAB Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper (149622); Silver Metallic Thread (138402); Glitter Enamel Dots (146934); Big Shot (143263); Stitched Labels Framelits (146828); Stitched Shapes Framelits (145372); Vases Builder Punch (147040); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Mini Glue Dots (103683); Mini Dimensionals (144108)
- Whisper White Thick: 8-1/2” x 5-1/2” (score 4-1/4”); & 3” x 4” – (x2)
- SAB Botanical Butterfly DSP: 5-1/4” x 4”
- Metal Thread Ribbon: 20”
- Score Whisper White card base at 4-1/4”, fold in half to create card base.
- Adhere the DSP to the card base.
- With the 2nd largest Stitched Circle and the tag from Stitched Labels and the 3”x4” piece of Whisper White, run through Big Shot and die cut both pieces.
- With Memento Tuxedo Black ink, stamp the greeting image on the white tag.
- With the 3”x4’ piece of Whisper White, ink the vase with Pool Party, the leaves with Granny Apple Green. Ink the outline image of the tulips with Memento Black and then the inside tulip image with Gorgeous Grape. Punch all shapes with the Vase Builder punch.
- Adhere the Silver Metallic Thread to the circle with adhesive.
- Assemble the vase and flowers and tulips with mini glue dots and Mini Dimensionals; then adhere to the circle with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Adhere the greeting tag with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Add a few of the Gorgeous Grape Glitter Enamel Dots.
If I can help at all, please let me know!
Hello Stampers! Do you have a list of Stampin' Up! products you want to buy so you can get all those FREE Sale-A-Bration products? I do! (YES! Even as a Demonstrator!) 🙂
You might not have thought of it but purchasing a 3, 6, OR 12 month prepaid Paper Pumpkin subscription is one of the easiest ways to get those Sale-A-Bration rewards! AND, there's an added incentive in the March kit.
That's right. Instead of one stamp set in the kit, you'll get two!
I purchase my own 12 month prepaid Paper Pumpkin subscription every year during Sale-A-Bration. Here's why. When I purchase the 12 month prepaid subscription I only pay for 11 months AND I get three free Sale-A-Bration gifts. (the cost of the 12 months is $209). Now, that's a great deal in itself. BUT, I add some extra supplies like cardstock, envelopes and SNAIL to bring my pre-tax total up to $250. By doing that I get two extra SAB rewards PLUS $50 in free merchandise. (regular free amount on $250 is $25 but with the SAB bonus, I get $50!) Let's recap:
spend $250 plus tax and shipping and GET:
- 12 months of Paper Pumpkin creativity kits delivered right to you (but you've only paid for 11…woo hoo-one free month!)
- FIVE free Sale-A-Bration gifts: 5 Level 1 OR a combination of Level 1 and Level 2 (see all your options HERE)
- $50 in FREE merchandise from our Annual or Occasions catalogs
I'm here today to share a quick video that our Stampin' Up! concept artists made to introduce the February Paper Pumpkin creativity kit. If you watch the video, you’ll get a taste of what you can expect to see in the February kit.
We don't always get to see a kit in advance but when we do, I want to share! I've been a subscriber to this monthly crafting kit ever since Stampin' Up! first introduced these orange boxes of fun…five years ago. This is a one stop box of crafting fun! At only $19.95 (including shipping), the all-inclusive kit has everything you need to have a short, creative escape in your own home. You can even work in your PJ's! 🙂
Every Paper Pumpkin kit is uniquely created by Stampin’ Up! designers and concept artists. The video gives an inside look at the creative process and what goes into developing a Paper Pumpkin kit.
I encourage you to subscribe, remain subscribed, or reactivate their subscription by February 10 in order to receive the February kit. I know you won't be disappointed!
Even better, right now during our Sale-A-Bration promotion, you can purchase a three month pre-paid subscription AND get a free Sale-A-Bration item of your choice! Click HERE to see all the scoop. Once you're a subscriber, you get an extra perk, the ability to purchase past kits! Sometimes the kits have all the materials to make 8-10 cards and sometimes there is a single project, like the monthly calendar in December's kit.
These kits even make great gifts!
Welcome! Today I promised a project for you dog lovers! (Yesterday's share featured a card made with Stampin' Up!'s Nine Lives Stamp Set). This cute card is simple, too!
I can just picture this little guy sitting at my feet, wagging his tail, ready to give me some lovin'! Similar to the Nine Lives Stamp Set I featured yesterday, Happy Tails also has a variety of fun images and sentiments.
The stamp set and coordinating punch is available as a “bundle”, which saves you 10%! In case you'd like to make this project, I've included step by step instructions, including measurements, below.
- Stamp Sets: Happy Tails Bundle: 150631
- Inks: Night of Navy (147110); Early Espresso (147114)
- Paper: Night of Navy(100867); Whisper White(100730); Balmy Blue(146982); Thick Whisper White(140272); Crumb Cake(120953)
- Other: 2-1/4 Circle Punch(143720); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); SNAIL (104332); Banner Triple Punch(138292); Gingham Gala Designer Series Paper(148554);Organdy Ribbon Combo Pack/SAB(149623)
- Thick Whisper White card base: 5-1/2 x 8-1/2
- Whisper White card stock: 1-1/2 x 4-1/2
- Night of Navy card stock: 4 x 5-1/4
- Gingham Gala DSP: 2×4
- Balmy Blue scrap
- Crumb Cake scrap
- Fold Thick Whisper White card stock in half. Crease with bone folder.
- Stamp dog paws, using Night of Navy ink, in upper right and lower left corners of Night of Navy cardstock. Adhere to card base.
- Adhere Gingham Gala DSP.
- Punch Whisper White card stock end with triple banner punch. Adhere.
- Stamp sentiment with Night of Navy ink on Balmy Blue card stock scrap. Punch out with 2-1/4 inch circle punch.
- Stamp dog with Early Espresso ink on Crumb Cake card stock scrap. Punch out using the Dog Builder Punch.
- Adhere dog to Balmy Blue circle using Snail adhesive.
- Cut 5 inch piece of Blue organdy ribbon. Fold, and adhere to back of Balmy Blue circle. Trim ends.
- Attach Balmy Blue circle to card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Mail to a dog lover!!!
If you've fallen in love with this little guy, too, and would like to add the bundle to your collection, visit my online store HERE.
Welcome! How many cat lovers do I have popping by today? My share is a whimsical Calypso Coral card, using Stampin' Up!'s new Nine Lives stamp set. Don't worry, if you're more of a dog lover, tomorrow's post will have you covered! 🙂
This stamp set has some adorable images as well as several coordinating sentiments.
If you'd like to create today's share, here are the instructions and measurements. I've also included product numbers for easy ordering at my online store.
- Stamp Set: Nine Lives (148703)
- Cardstock: Calypso Coral (122925), Whisper White (100730)
- Ink and Coloring: Classic Stampin’ Pad in Calypso Coral (147101) and Basic Gray (149165), Stampin’ Blends Calypso Coral Dark (144044)
- Miscellaneous: Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine (143263), Rectangle Stitched Framelits Dies (148551), Dot to Dot Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (148533), Cat Punch (144666), Heart Epoxy Droplets (148583), Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Brush (141897), Organdy Ribbon Combo Pack (149623 – Sale-A-Bration item free with a qualifying purchase), Mini Glue Dots (103683), Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals (144108), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Paper Snips (103579)
- Whisper White card base: 8-1/2” x 5-1/2” scored at 4-1/4” then folded in half and 2-1/2” x 4”
- Calypso Coral: 3-3/4” x 5” and 2-1/2” x 2-1/2”
- Ribbon: 4”
- Run card base through embossing folder so that lines of dots are vertical along the longer 5-1/2” direction. TIP: if you'd like a little more “definition” in your embossed cardstock, spritz it before running through the Big Shot.
- Using the 3-1/2” x 4-3/4” rectangle stitched die as a guide, stamp the yarn in opposing corners of the larger Calypso Coral piece of cardstock then die cut.
- Stamp sentiment on Whisper White with Basic Gray ink then die cut with the 2-1/4” x 3-1/2” rectangle aligning so sentiment ends about 3/8” from bottom.
- Stamp striped cat in Calypso Coral ink on Calypso Coral cardstock then stamp the outline over it with Basic Gray ink. Punch out with Cat Punch.
- Tie ribbon into small bow and trim ends with Paper Snips.
- Color over one of the Heart Epoxy Droplets with a Calypso Coral Dark Stampin’ Blends marker.
- Using Stampin’ Dimensionals and Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals, adhere all layers to one another as well as the cat.
- Place the colored Heart Epoxy Droplet onto the Whisper White cardstock so it nestles between the cat tail and cat shoulder as shown.
This stamp set will surely give you more than nine lives as you use it over and over to create cards for family and friends! If you'd like to add it to your collection, and also see the coordinating punch, click HERE.
Hey Stampers! I'm here today to share a money saving tip. We ALL like to either save some cash OR put a little extra into our pockets, right?
I bet that most of you own or have at least used the item in this picture. You know, the little guys that you can use to pop up embellishments on your cards and card layers? Yep, Stampin' Dimensionals.
How many of you just throw away the sheet once you've used all of the hexagons on the sheet?
Here's my tip: SAVE the outer edges and then trim up and you will get quite a few extra pieces to use! After I've used all my Dimensionals, I put the leftovers into a small baggie and keep right on my crafting table. They are at my fingertips when I need them and I've saved myself some money, too!
If you have a favorite money saving tip, please share it with all of us by leaving a comment on this post!