If you need some new stamping ideas, I invite you to become a part of my email newsletter community! Each week you'll receive great projects, tool and technique tips, and much more. Click here to join and I'll send your free PDF for this beautiful card right to your inbox.
Hey Stampers! If you haven't yet registered for my monthly Teach Me Techniques Facebook Live Class, there's just two more days to do so at the “early bird” price, saving $10.
I just love teaching techniques to new or “seasoned” stampers. Even if you don't own the supplies I use, you can adapt each technique to your own supplies. If you can't watch the class as I teach it, you can watch the recording later.
I hold these classes in a private Facebook group and you can ask questions during the class or later on, after you've tried the techniques at home.
You can click this link to get all the details and then register if you'd like to join the class. Hope to see you there!
Hey Stampers! Since the new Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog came out in June, I've been getting lots of questions about some of the new products. Here is one of the most asked questions: How can I use Rainbow Glitter Paper in a new way?
Here is a fun way! In this card, the glitter paper peeks out from behind the die-cut sunflower, creating a fun, unique look!
To make this card you'll need the following supplies:
- Stamp Sets– Celebrate Sunflowers Bundle (154065)
- Cardstock – Blackberry Bliss (133675); Bermuda Bay (131197); Whisper White (100730); Rainbow Glimmer Paper (153056)
- Stamp Pads – Blackberry Bliss Stampin’ Pad (147092)
- Misc. – Paper Snips (103579); Paper Trimmer (153392); Adhesive Sheets (152334); Stampin' Seal (152813); Stampin' Dimensionals (104430); die cutting machine.
Here are the measurements and instructions:
- Blackberry Bliss Cardstock: 5 ½ x 8 ½” (scored at 4 ¼”)
- Bermuda Bay Cardstock: 4” x 5 ¼”
- Whisper White: 3 ¾” x 5”
- Glimmer Paper: 3 ½” x 4 ½”
- Fold the Blackberry Bliss cardstock in half to form the card base.
- Adhere the Bermuda Bay layer to the card base.
- Place a piece of Adhesive Sheet on the back of the Whisper White cardstock covering the section where you will die-cut the sunflower, then use die-cuts to cut out flower and leaves.
- Remove the backing of the Adhesive Sheet of Whisper White layer and adhere the to the card using extra Stampin’ Seal Adhesive around the edges.
- Remove the backing from the cut out flower and place it on card.
- Stamp the greeting on Whisper White cardstock and “fussy-cut” it with Paper Snips. Add to card using Stampin' Dimensionals.