The Painted Harvest Stamp Set is certainly one of my top 5 sets in the Holiday Catalog! This Painted Harvest With Burlap Background card would even be perfect as a place card for your seasonal table! Instead of the word “hello”, personalize each card with your guests' name. The Burlap Background Stamp adds just the right amount of “texture” to this card and makes it pop a bit more than just having all the white space.
This stamp set also comes as part of a bundle, along with a unique leaf punch. If you purchase the bundle instead of buying each item separately, you'll save 10%!
I LOVE this stamp set so much that I've designed a class featuring 3 projects (and a bonus card showing you an idea for using the leaf punch!) The exciting thing is this is going to be a Facebook Live Class. You can join me as I'm making the projects and teaching OR you can watch it later at you convenience. You'll have lifetime access to the class so you can watch it as many times as you like! I'll have the details and a link to purchase my class here on Friday, September 22. If you want to stamp along during the class, go ahead and order the bundle today!
Instructions, including measurements, for today's project follow below…enjoy!
- Stamp Sets –Painted Harvest photopolymer #144783; Burlap clear #143982. Wood #143979; Hello Friend clear #144059, wood #144055
- Card Stock – Crumb Cake #120953; Cajun Craze #119684; Whisper White #100730
- Stamp Pads – Sahara Sand #126976; Crushed Curry #131173; Cajun Craze #126965; Soft Suede #126978
- Misc. –Black Rhinestone Jewels #144639; Snail Adhesive #104332
- Crumb Cake 8½ x 5½ fold in half card base
- Cajun Craze 5¼ x 4
- Whisper white 5-1/8 x 3-7/8
- Stamp the big sunflower randomly onto the whisper white card stock, each sunflower stamp twice using the Crushed Curry ink. After you stamped the first image turn your stamp 90° and stamp again using Crushed Curry ink also.
- Stamp the smaller sunflower on top the Crushed Curry sunflower using Cajun Craze ink.
- Center circle using Soft Suede ink.
- Stamp the burlap back ground using Sahara Sand ink.
- Stamp the Hello using Cajun Craze ink.
- Assemble: adhere the whisper white stamped card stock into the Cajun craze and then onto Crumb Cake card base.
- Add the black rhinestone into the center of each flower.