Hey stampers-wanted to share this simple Paisleys & Posies card with you today; thanks so much for popping in! My team, Girls, INK, recently had our annual Pampered Stamper event, and this stamp set and specialty paper was in demand!
This card uses very few supplies and will definitely get a “wow” when recipient opens the envelope. Of course, you can use the Envelope Liners Framelit Dies and another sheet of Petals & PaisleysSpecialty Paper to create a coordinating envelope. After all, you should never send out a “naked envelope”, right?! 🙂
Just click on one of the pictures below to order or read more about the products used in today's project!
- Stamp Sets: Paisleys & Posies (142196)
- Inks: Night of Navy (126970)
- Paper: Night of Navy (100867), Copper Foil Sheets (142020), Petals & Paisleys Specialty Paper (142017), Whisper White (100730)
- Other: Mini Treat Bag Thinlits Dies (137547), Big Shot (143263), SNAIL Adhesive (104332)
- Night of Navy: 5 ½” x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”
- Copper Sheet: 5 ¼” x 4”, 5 ½” x ¾”
- Specialty Paper: 5 1/8” x 3 7/8”
- Scrap of Whisper White for sentiment
- Stamp sentiment on Whisper White Cardstock.
- Cut out using Framelit and Big Shot.
- Cut banner tail in each end of ¾” copper strip.
- Layer your card as shown.
I'll be heading out to Arkansas tomorrow for one of my annual scrapbook/stamping retreats with friends and customers. The internet is sketchy where we will be but I'll try to post while I'm gone. If you don't follow me on Facebook, please do. I'm sure I'll do some “live” broadcasts that will give you a peek into my fun and crazy crafting vortex!