Happy Friday Stampers! Today's share is this adorable little froggy project made with the So Hoppy Together Sale-A-Bration gift.
Isn't he just the cutest thing? Don't forget that you can't buy this stamp set but you can get it for FREE when you order $50 from any of our current catalogs. If you don't have the catalogs, you can click HERE to see them. If you don't currently work with a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and would like to receive the catalogs in the mail, just shoot me an email with your mailing address and phone number, and I'll make it happen! 🙂
While this card was created using a stamped image, in March you will be able to purchase the coordinating thinlits dies that will allow you to cut out all the adorable images in the stamp set!
Here are all the instructions for the card.
- Stamp Sets – So Hoppy Together (149725 cling)
- Card Stock & Paper – Tropical Escape DSP (146916); Soft Sea Foam (146988); Granny Apple Green (146990); Shaded Spruce (146981); Whisper White (100730)
- Stamp Pads – Memento Tuxedo Black (132708)
- Misc. – Granny Apple Green Stampin’ Blends Combo (147274); Petal Pink Light Stampin’ Blends (146866); Flirty Flamingo Light Stampin’ Blends (147031); Wink of Stella Glitter Brush (141897); Basic Adhesive Backed Sequins (146933); Dot To Dot Impressions Folder (148533); Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies (145372); Big Shot (143263); Tear & Tape Adhesive (138995); SNAIL Adhesive (104332); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Optional: Hop Around Framelits (150073, available in March 2019 only while supplies last)
- Soft Sea Foam: 5 ½” x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼” card base; 5 ¼” x 4”
- Granny Apple Green: 4 ¼” x 2”
- Tropical Escape DSP: 1” x 5”
- Shaded Spruce: 2 ¾” x 2 ¾”
- Whisper White: 3” x 3” scrap
- Embossed Granny Apple Green cardstock with Dot To Dot Embossing Folder. Adhere to Soft Sea Foam card base with Tear & Tape Adhesive.
- Adhere Tropical Escape DSP to card front.
- Die-cut Whisper White cardstock with 2 5/8” square from Stitched Shapes Framelits.
- Stamp the frog, butterfly and sentiment from So Hoppy Together onto white piece using Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
- Color the frog and butterfly with Stampin’ Blends Markers, the brush on Wink of Stella on the frog’s spots and butterfly wings.
- Adhere the white square to the Shaded Spruce square with SNAIL adhesive, then pop up with Dimensionals onto the card front.
- Add a single Basic Adhesive Backed Sequin in Petal Pink.
- Optional alternative: Stamp frog & butterfly on scrap Whisper White, die-cut with Hop Around Framelits, color and pop up with Dimensionals onto square.
Have a TIGGERiffic weekend and if I can help at all, please reach out!