Last week's posts featuring birthday card ideas to inspire your creativity were a big hit.This week I'm sharing some of my favorite papercrafting ideas with a focus on Sale-A-Bration products.
You'll find step by step instructions for this project here: Just for You Project Sheet
In case you're not sure about our fabulous Sale-A-Bration, here's the scoop:
Sale-A-Bration is Stampin’ Up’s biggest annual sale of the year. With specials for customers, hostesses, new demonstrators and current demonstrators – there’s something fabulous for everyone!
For Every $50.00 you spend you get a FREE exclusive Sale-A-Bration item! These free items are selected from the exclusive Sale-A-Bration catalog.
- Choose ONE free Sale-A-Bration item when you spend $50 (before shipping/tax)
- Choose TWO free Sale-A-Bration items when you spend $100 (before ship/tax)
- Choose THREE free Sale-A-Bration items when you spend $150 (AND qualify for the usual hostess rewards of $25)
- Once your order reaches $250 (before ship/tax) you get a BONUS $25.00 in hostess rewards
- There is No Limit to the number of Sale-A-Bration rewards you can earn.
Sale-A-Bration is also the most popular time of the year to host a party! Not only do you and your guests receive free Sale-a-Bration product with orders of $50 or more, but… as the hostess you have the opportunity to receive additional FREE product of your choice; catalog parties work well if you're already super busy! Give me a shout and we'll get you set up to score some freebies!
If your wish list exceeds $99, you might want to check out this post where I tell you all about the “ultimate stamping bundle“, our starter kit!
Thanks for stopping by! See you tomorrow for more papercrafting ideas with a focus on sale-a-bration ideas.