Hey guys! Today’s project is a Peace on Earth Night of Navy and Dazzling Diamonds card. I am having so much fun playing with my Carols of Christmas Bundle each night when I get home from work. I only have 138 days until Christmas to get everything done!
While I think navy and white are just beautiful for Christmas cards, you might prefer a different color combo. That’s the fun of stamping your own handmade cards!
- Carols of Christmas (wood mount 144801 or clear mount 144804)
- Stamp Pads: Night of Navy (126970)
- Paper: Thick Whisper White (140272), Night of Navy (126970), Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper (135315)
- Misc.: Card Front Builder Dies (144674), Night of Navy 5/8” Crinkled Seam Binding (144189), SNAIL Adhesive (104332), Mini Dimensionals (144108), Bone Folder (102300), Mini Glue Dots (103683), Big Shot (113439)
- Thick Whisper White: 5 ½” x 8 ½” for card base, 2 ¾” x 2 ½”, scrap for deer
- Night of Navy: 3 ¼” x 3”
- Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer: 2 ¾” x 3”, scraps to cut trees
- Night of Navy Ribbon: 14”
- Ink up the “Peace on Earth” stamp in Night of Navy ink and stamp it on 2 ¾” x 2 ½” piece of thick Whisper White cardstock.
- Ink up the deer stamp in Night of Navy and stamp it on the scrap of Thick Whisper White.
- Use the Card Front Builder Dies to cut out the deer.
- Lay the scraps of glimmer paper glimmer side down on the Big Shot platform. Cut out the set of 2 trees and the single tree. Tip: to save glimmer paper, you can cut one of the tree dies out from the 2 ¾” x 3” layering piece – the cut out tree in the center will be covered by the Peace on Earth piece.
- Adhere the navy paper to the card with SNAIL adhesive.
- Layer the 2 ¾” x 3” piece of glimmer on top of the navy. Tip: place the SNAIL adhesive on the front of the navy piece instead of the back of the glimmer paper – it adheres better to the regular paper.
- Place dimensionals on the back of the Peace on Earth piece and attach it to the glimmer paper.
- Place mini dimensionals on the back of the trees and the deer and adhere them to the card.
- Tie a bow with the navy ribbon and attach it to the card with a glue dot.
- Write a greeting inside and give this gorgeous holiday card to a special friend or make many of them and give them to all of your family and friends this Christmas season.
Thanks for popping in and I hope you’ve enjoyed today’s Peace On Earth Night of Navy and Dazzling Diamonds card. Tomorrow I’ll be showing a masculine birthday card that uses a fun stenciling technique. There are just so many different way to use the stamp sets and die-cuts in this awesome new bundle.
If you need any supplies for this project or any others, just click on any picture below and you’ll go right to my online store.