If you saw yesterday’s post, you know I’m in love with Stampin’ Up!’s copper products! Today’s projects combine our copper foil and Paisleys & Posies Photopolymer stamp set.
The first card is quite simple, but the copper adds an elegant touch. The second card has a few more steps, but the result is totally worth it; don’t you agree? 🙂 I love that both of these cards use navy, too. Navy is definitely a “go to” color for me.
To order any of the supplies used in today’s projects, just “click a pic”. Card instructions and measurements also follow below.
- Stamp Sets: Paisleys & Posies #142196
- Inks: Night of Navy # 126970, Versamark ##102283
- Paper: Whisper White # 100730 , Night of Navy #100867, Copper Foil Sheets #142020
- Other: Copper Embossing Powder #141636, Paisley Framelits Dies #141849, Embossing Buddy #103083, Heat Tool #129053, Big Shot #143263, Dimensionals #104430
- White: 8-1/2″ X 5-1/2″ (folded in half)
- Night of Navy: 2-3/4″ X 5-1/2″ (cut in half diagonally for the triangle), other half can be use for Framelit
- Copper: 1/4″ X 6″ and 2 X 2-3/4″
- Stamp the paisleys and posies randomly on the front of the card.
- Dab the embossing buddy on the night of navy triangle and stamp the saying in Versamark.
- Sprinkle the copper embossing powder on the wet Versamark image and tap off the extra powder. Heat with your heat tool until shiny.
- Cut out the copper paisley and the background paisley on the navy with the Framelits using the Big Shot.
- Adhere the triangle to the right front corner.
- Adhere the strip of copper and trim the edges.
- Attach the paisley cutouts using a dimensional.
- Stamp Sets: Paisleys & Posies Photopolymer #142196
- Inks: Night of Navy #126970
- Paper: Very Vanilla #101650; Petals & Paisleys Speciality Designer Series Paper #142017; Copper Foil Sheets #142020
- Other: Paisley Framelits Dies #141859; Copper Metallic Thread #141696; Rhinestone Basic Jewels #119246; Stampin’ Dimensionals #104430; Big Shot #143263
- Non Stampin’ Up!: Copper Sharpie Marker
- Very Vanilla – 8 ½” x 5 ½”; 3” x 1 ¼”
- Designer Paper – 1 ½” x 4 ½”; 4 ½” x 1” (2 pieces)
- Fold Very Vanilla cardstock in half to form card base.
- Glue the strips of Designer Paper across the card front. Trim off excess ends.
- Stamp the “I thank you for your part in my journey” in Night of Navy on the bottom below the DSP.
- Wind up some Copper Metallic Thread and tape to DSP.
- Stamp the sentiment on Very Vanilla strips with Night of Navy ink.
- Cut out two Paisley pieces from Copper Foil Sheets. Glue to the back of the sentiment piece.
- Pop up the stamped piece in the middle of the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Color some Rhinestones with Copper Sharpie Marker and add to stamped piece and the DSP.
I hope you are falling in love with copper like I am! 🙂