The Wildflowers are blooming everywhere here in North Dallas and I’ve got flowers on the brain, so I thought this card would be a great share for today! Easy to make; create several with different sentiments and you’ve got ready-made cards for any summer occasion! If you don’t receive my email newsletter, be sure to sign up and get fresh new ideas each month!
- Pick a Petal stamp set
- Stem Sayings stamp set
- Bashful Blue card stock
- Confetti White card stock
- Kraft card stock
- More Mustard card stock
- Old Olive card stock
- Rose Red card stock
- Bashful Blue Classic Stampin’ Pad
- More Mustard Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Old Olive Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Rose Red Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Old Olive 5/8″ grosgrain ribbon
- Clear buttons
- 3/4″ Circle punch
- The Tearing Edge
- Adhere Old Olive 5/8# grosgrain ribbon to card.
- Tear a strip of More Mustard card stock using The Tearing Edge. Adhere to card.
- Adhere strip of Kraft card stock to Confetti White card stock; adhere Confetti White card stock to card.
- To create flower, stamp polka dot petal image in Rose Red ink on
Rose Red card stock, in Bashful Blue ink on Bashful Blue card stock, in
More Mustard ink on More Mustard card stock, and in Old Olive ink on
Old Olive card stock. Cut out petals and adhere to card. Punch circle
from Kraft card stock using 3/4# Circle punch. Adhere circle to center
of flower; adhere clear button to circle.
- To create stem, stamp sentiment in Old Olive ink on Confetti White card stock.