Hello Stampers! Today I'm here with a new Picture Perfect Birthday project. Whenever I can, I like the cards I send to reflect the season of the recipient's birthday month. I just love the Designer Series Paper, Country Lane, used on this card. It fits in perfectly for my fall birthdays! This DSP also has two of my very favorite SU colors, Blackberry Bliss and Mint Macaron!
- Stamp Sets – Picture Perfect Birthday (145519)
- Card Stock – Blackberry Bliss (133675), Whisper White (100730), Mint Macaron (138337), Crushed Curry 131199)
- Ink: Blackberry Bliss (147092), Mint Macaron (147106)
- Misc. – SNAIL adhesive (104332), Country Lane designer series paper (147804), Paper Snips (103579), Share What You Love Artisan Pearls (146927), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
- Country Lane: 4: x 5 1/4”
- Whisper White: 2 1/4” x 3 1/4”
- Blackberry Bliss: 8 1/2” x 5 1/2”; 1/4” x 3 1/2”
- Crushed Curry: 2 6/8” x 3 6/8”
- Mint Macaron: 2 1/2” x 3 1/2”
- Fold Blackberry Bliss card stock in half to create card base.
- Adhere Country Lane paper to card base using SNAIL adhesive.
- Adhere Mint Macron layer to Crushed Curry Layer. Adhere to card front.
- Using paper snips, cut banner ends to Blackberry Bliss strip.
- Ink phrase using Blackberry Ink and stamp into Whisper White layer. Add Mint Macaron stars above and below Blackberry Bliss phrase.
- Adhere Blackberry Bliss banner to Mint Macaron layer. Add phrase layer on top using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- To complete, add one Artisan Pearl on each side of the Blackberry Bliss banner.
If you need any supplies for this project, just click on any picture below to order.
One more thing I wanted to tell you about today! Coming in December, is a brand new tote for your Stamparatus stamp positioning tool!
Isn't this awesome! I just pre-ordered mine (pre-ordering is only one of the awesome perks Stampin' Up! offers to demonstrators!) This bag will be available to customers on December 5. Shoot me an email if you'd like a reminder when it is available for you to order!
If you aren't familiar with the Stamparatus, here's a short video about this must-have tool!. I cannot be without mine; makes repetition stamping so, so easy!
Thanks for spending a few minutes with me today!