Polka Dot Spooky Cat – 12 Weeks of Halloween Week 8. Hello friends! Today I have a fun Halloween project for you. In fact, I'm sharing six with you, since I'm a little behind! There's still time to put some “spooky” cards and treats together for family and friends! And, of course, there is always overnight or second day shipping; I've had to use that more than I'd like lately! 🙂
A couple of these great ideas are not my original work; thanks Pinterest! So many things are re-shared these days that I can't find the original artist who should get the credit; they are awesome projects though.
I'll have all the instructions for this project below. I also wanted to share just a few images of other ides you can do with this cat punch. As you can see, even though it is perfect for Halloween, it can be used for so many other things as well.
Here are the instructions for the first project. Enjoy!
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
- STAMPS – Spooky Cat (144749 photopolymer), Labels to Love (144967 clear, 144970 wood),
- PAPER – Pumpkin Pie (105117), Very Vanilla (101650), Spooky Night Designer Series Paper
- INK – Tuxedo Memento Black (132708)
- OTHER – Cat Punch (144666), Everyday Label Punch (144668), Linen Thread (104199), Basic Black Stampin’ Write Marker (100082), Banner Triple Punch (138292), Polka Dot Basics Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (143709), Big Shot (143263), Mini Glue Dots (103683), Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
Cutting & Scoring:
- Pumpkin Pie 8-1/2 x 5-1/2”, scored at 4-1/4” & scrap
- Very Vanilla 4” x 5-1/4”
- Spooky Night Designer Series Paper (DSP) 1-1/2” x 4” & scrap
- Run Very Vanilla layer through Big Shot in Polka Dot Basics Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.
- Flick black ink on embossed layer using the Basic Black Stampin’ Write Marker by flicking the large end of the marker in the lid and directing it at the cardstock.
- Punch end of DSP strip with Banner Triple Punch and adhere to card front where shown with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- Stamp Halloween greeting on Pumpkin Pie cardstock scrap with Tuxedo Black Memento ink and punch with Everyday Label Punch – add to card front where shown with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Tie a Linen Thread triple bow and add to banner with Mini Glue Dot.
- Punch cat from DSP and glue to card front where shown.
Thanks for stopping by today and have a stamptastic day!! 🙂