Calling all moms and grandmothers with little girls who are aspiring princesses! This little project will surely make them feel like they truly ARE a princess. I can’t wait to make one with my 4 year old grandaughter, Samantha.
- Card Stock Pretty In Pink 8 1/2X11
- Card Stock Whisper White 8 1/2X11
- Card Stock Rose Red 8 1/2X11
- Classic Stampin Pad Pretty In Pink
- Classic Stampin Pad Old Olive
- Classic Stampin Pad Basic Gray
- 2-Way Glue Pen
- Punch Handheld 1/16 Inch Circle
- Glitter Dazzling Diamonds
- Glue Dots Mini
- Brads Silver
- Stampin Dimensionals
- Punch Trio Flower
- Ribbon Grosgrain Rose Red 1/4 Inch
- Punch Scallop Edge
1. Apply Her Majesty Rose Red Décor Elements piece to front of canister.
Stamp sentiment in Basic Gray ink on Whisper White card stock (3″ x
2-1/8″). Scallop bottom edge of Rose Red card stock (3″ x 1″) using
Scallop Edge punch, and adhere behind Whisper White piece.
Stamp crown image in Pretty in Pink ink on Pretty in Pink card stock.
Apply Dazzling Diamonds Stampin’ Glitter to edges of crown and cut out.
4. Stamp small flower image in Old Olive ink on Whisper White card
stock, and punch out using Trio Flower punch. Attach Silver brad to
center of flower using 1/16″ Circle punch, and adhere to crown. Adhere
crown to Whisper White card stock using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Punch hole in top of Whisper White card stock using Crop-A-Dile. Thread
Rose Red 1/4″ grosgrain ribbon through hole, and tie to canister lid.