SAD, but true! All good things must sometimes come to an end! In the case of Stampin' Up!, that's to make room for NEW STUFF!!
Our new annual catalog is coming in June, but I know there are some items you just MUST have before they retire to make room for the new stuff!
Here's are two PDFs with everything that is going away.
If you would like an Excel spreadsheet that is sortable for either of these lists, email me at email@example.com and I'll be glad to send them to you!
NOTE: there is always a feeding frenzy when this list comes out, especially with the retiring IN COLOR collection. SO, if there are any of these items you want to order, don't wait! I would hate for you to miss out.
Hey Stampers! Thanks for popping in today. I have a Fall Thank You card using the Winter Woods stamp set found in our Holiday Catalog. My Tuesday post showed you a Halloween card using this same stamp set. If you missed that post, see it here.
This card looks totally different than my Halloween project. Versatility is one of the things I like best about Stampin' Up! products. Of course, I would love to own every single stamp set we sell, but that's just not possible. If you have limited funds as well, I hope you find my ideas helpful to get the most out of your stamp sets and other supplies!
Here are all the details for today's project:
- Stamp Sets: *Winter Woods (147661), Rooted In Nature (146482)
- Card Stock: Whisper White (100730), Pumpkin Pie (105117), Early Espresso
- Stamp Pads: Pear Pizzazz (147104), Early Espresso (147114), Pumpkin Pie (147086), Cajun Craze (147085), Blackberry Bliss (147092), Mango Melody (147093)
- Misc: Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Sponge Daubers (133773), 2 1/4” Circle Punch (143720), Stamping Sponge (141337),*Shimmer Paint Frost White (147046), Neutrals Stampin’ Write Markers (147158), Stampin’ Spritzers (126185) NON STAMPIN’ UP: Rubbing Alcohol
*These items can be found in the 2018 Holiday Catalog
- Pumpkin Pie Card Stock: 5 1/2” x 8 1/2” scored and folded at 4 1/4”
- Whisper White Card Stock: 4” x 5 1/4” (2 pieces) plus small scrap 1/2” x 5 for banner
- Early Espresso Card Stock: 4 1/8” x 5 3/8”
- Score and fold the Pumpkin Pie base at 4 1/4″; attach the Early Espresso panel to the card base.
- Punch one piece of Whisper White Card Stock with the 2 1/4” Circle Punch slightly to the right and inserted all the way. Lay the punched panel over the remaining Whisper White panel and sponge with Pumpkin Pie ink to create the large sun.
- Ink the Tree Stand with Mango Melody ink; then remove the ink from the tree trunks with a tissue and color the trunks with the Early Espresso marker.
- With Sponge Daubers, randomly Cajun Craze and Blackberry Bliss to the tree stand to create “Fall” leaves.
- “Breathe” on the stamp as needed to add moisture and then stamp on the Whisper White Panel.
- Add grass with the Pear Pizzazz ink.
- Stamp the sentiment on the small piece of Whisper White and snip to create a banner on each end. Add to the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
If you would like to add the the Winter Woods Stamp Set to your collection, or need any other Stampin' Up! products, I'd love to have you shop with me at my online store.
Hello Stampers! I hope you all had a relaxing “Labor Day”; kind of seems like it should be “Un-Labor Day” instead! 🙂 I got to spend most of the weekend stamping and planning projects for my upcoming events. Of course, that meant I was playing with all sorts of new products, like our new Take Your Pick Tool!
Every so often, Stampin' Up! comes up with a tool that is a game changer. We demonstrators have been asking for this sort of tool for awhile and now we've got it!
The last “game changer” type (in my humble opinion) was the stamp positioning tool, the Stamparatus. It made two, three, and four step stamping SO easy for my customers. If you're not familiar with that tool, I'll have a video farther down in this post where you can check it out. But, back to the Take Your Pick Tool.
This little gem is designed to make working with small embellishments so much easier. The “putty” end is perfect for picking up sequins and placing them perfectly on your projects. The flat, spatula is designed to easily slip under adhesive backed elements such as rhinestones, pearls and enamel dots. There is also a paper piercing tool AND two sizes of stylus tips. Seriously, this is A-MAAAA-ZING! I grabbed a video done by one of our product specialists in the home office. Check it out:
You can order this tool starting tomorrow at my online store.
And…here's a quick video about the Stamparatus!
Remember, our Holiday Catalog goes live tomorrow and you can see it online at my store. IF you need your own copy so you can look at all the fabulous new products no matter WHERE you are, just email me! Iif you aren't currently working with another awesome demonstrator, of course!)
- Hey Stampers! It's now officially August and you can get your hands on our Limited Edition Blended Seasons Bundle! You are going to love the versatility of these products!
The seasonal images will have you creating special cards all year long! The Watercolor Pencils are brand new, featuring colors not found in the other collection we offer, and…don't forget! You'll save 10% when you order the stamp set and framelits “bundle“!
Enjoy today's projects. The first one features Watercolor Pencils and the second uses Stampin' Blends!
- Stamp Sets – Blended Season (C-149016) (W-149019)
- Card Stock – Granny Apple Green (146990); Shimmer White (101910); Vellum (101856)
- Stamp Pads – Stazon Jet Black (101406)
- Misc. – Blender Pens (102845); Stitched Seasons Framelits (149013); Dimensionals (104430); Twinkle Adhesive-backed Sequins (146287); Big Shot Machine (143263); Watercolor Pencils Assortment 2 (149014)
- Gable Green Card Stock: 8 1/2” x 5 1/2”
- Shimmery White Card Stock: 5 1/4” x 4” , 2” x 2”
- Vellum Card Stock: 2” x 2” , 4” x 3”
- Fold 8 1/2” x 5 1/2” of Granny Apple Green card stock in half to create card base.
- Cut a ‘hole’ out of the center of the front of the card using the largest label from the Stitched Seasons Framelits pack. Set aside.
- Stamp the floral image and sentiment onto the large piece of Shimmery White card stock and one flower onto the 2” x 2” piece using Stazon Jet Black ink.
- Using the Watercolor Pencils Assortment 2 pack color the flowers as desired and smooth the design using a Blender Pen.
- Fussy Cut the individual flower from Step #3.
- Cut a ‘hole’ out of the center of the front of the card using the largest label from the Stitched Seasons Framelits pack and the Big Shot Machine.
- From the Vellum Card Stock cut the flower swag and leaf/flower combine using the Big Shot and the dies from the Stitched Seasons Framelits.
- Adhere the large piece of Shimmery White card stock to the card front from the inside the images show through the hole created in step #2.
- Adhere the vellum pieces from Step #7 to the card front.
- Using Stampin’ Dimensionals, adhere the fussy cut flower over the vellum pieces.
- Randomly adhere 5-7 Twinkle Adhesive-backed Rhinestones as desired.
- Stamp sets: Blended Seasons (149016)
- Stampin’ Blends: Poppy Parade Combo Pack (147275); Granny Apple Green Combo Pack (147274)
- Ink: StazOn Jet Black (101406); Granny Apple Green (147095)
- Paper: Whisper White (100730); Granny Apple Green (146990)
- Other: SNAIL adhesive (104332), Layering Ovals framelits (141706), Big Shot (143263), Magnetic Platform (130658), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
- Whisper White: 4” x 5 1/4”; 3” x 1 3/4”
- Granny Apple Green: 8 1/2” x 5 1/2”
- Fold Granny Apple Green card stock in half to create card base.
- Ink flower stamp using StazOn ink and stamp onto Whisper White layer
- Color flower image using Stampin’ Blends. Adhere layer to card base.
- Ink phrase image using Granny Apple Green and stamp onto Whisper White piece.
- Die-cut phrase oval using Big Shot and Layering Ovals framelits.
- Attach phrase to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Hey Stampers! Today I'm sharing a 10 Minute Project Using Varied Vases Stamp Set. You can even use this layout, but change up the stamp set and colors to use whatever products you have in your inventory. Why not invite a couple of friends over to stamp, start an assembly line and make up a bunch of these for all of you?
In case you find yourself in a shopping mood, I've included the supplies, measurements and instructions below, along with clickable links to my online store! 🙂
- Stamp Sets: Varied Vases bundle – stamp set & punch (148381)
- Card Stock: Thick Whisper White (140272), Pool Party (122924), Grapefruit Grove (146972) Merry Merlot (146979)
- Ink: Pool Party (147107), Grapefruit Grove (147142), Merry Merlot (147112)
- Other: Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Clear Rhinestones (144220), Acrylic Blocks: A (118487), B (117147), G (118489) and H (118490), Stampin’ Trimmer (126889), SNAIL adhesive (104332)
- Thick Very Vanilla: 8 1/2” x 5 1/2”, 2 1/2” x 3 1/4”, scrap
- Pool Party & Grapefruit Grove: 4” x 5 1/4
- Merry Merlot: 2 3/4” x 3 1/2”
- Cut the Pool Party and Grapefruit Grove pieces of cardstock at an angle by setting opposite corners over the cutting mat on your Stampin’ Trimmer.
- Attach one of each of the triangles of cardstock as shown.
- Using Merry Merlot ink, stamp the vase and flowers onto the layer of Whisper White cardstock.
- Using Pool Party ink, fill in the vase.
- Using Grapefruit Grove ink, stamp the solid part of the flowers.
- Attach this layer to the Merry Merlot cardstock and then to the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Using Merry Merlot ink, stamp the greeting onto the scrap of Whisper White. Trim if necessary and attach to the card by placing a Stampin’ Dimensional on the left where it attaches onto the Pool Party cardstock. Regular SNAIL adhesive can be placed on the rest of the piece.
- Add a Clear Rhinestone as shown.
Hey Stampers! I have a stamp cleaning tip to share with you today; Simply Shammy! This new little gem is tucked away on page 206 of the Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog.
This reusable stamp cleaning cloth makes cleaning your stamps effortless! And, at only $8.00, you can have one for yourself and treat your best stamping buddy to one, too!
Our quarterly demonstrator magazine has lots of great info about this new product and I wanted to share it with you today. This magazine is full of so much great product information, samples, and projects to CASE, it's one of my favorite things about being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator….I get one in my mailbox every three months!
If you have any questions on other products in the new catalog, I'm only a click away! I'd love to help you! 🙂
Hey Stampers! I'm taking a poll today. Which is YOUR Favorite New In Color from Stampin' Up!?
Mine is definitely Grapefruit Grove!
All of the colors are bold and bright but Grapefruit Grove totally has me over the moon! Hmmm…do you think it could be that it reminds me of a Dreamsickle Bar??? I loved eating those as a kid and still buy them from time to time.
Leave a comment here at the end of this post or email me with your favorite new In Color and tell me why you love it! It will be interesting to see which is the favorite.
Today's share is a simple project using each one of the new colors…enjoy! Instructions follow at the end of the post.
- Stamp Sets – Swirly Frames (146519); Love What You Do (148042)
- Card Stock – Thick Whisper White Card Stock (140272); Whisper White Card Stock (100730); Basic Black Card Stock (121045)
- Stamp Pads – 2018-2020 In Color Classic Ink Pads (147153); Memento Ink (132708)
- Misc. – Pretty Label Punch (143715); 1-3/4” Circle Punch (119850); Paper Piercing Tool (126189); Stampin’ Pierce Mat (126199); Nature’s Twine (146352); Metallics Sequin Assortment (144214); Dimensionals (104430); Mini Glue Dots (103683)
- Thick Whisper White: 8 1/2” x 5 1/2” scored at 4-1/4”
- Whisper White: scrap for pretty label punch
- Basic Black: scrap for 1-3/4” circle
- Stamp the smallest circle frame once in each of the 5 in colors on the card base.
- Stamp ‘thank you’ from the Love What You Do stamp set onto the scrap of white cardstock using memento ink.
- Punch out using the pretty label punch.
- Using the Stampin’ Pierce Mat and Paper Piercing Tool, poke holes along the upper and lower rounded parts of the punch shape.
- Add pierced shape to a 1-3/4” basic black circle.
- Add this to the card base using dimensionals.
- Cut a 6” piece of the Grapefruit Grove twine and separate the threads. Layer together 4 threads and tie a bow.
- Add the bow to the corner of the greeting using a mini glue dot.
- Add 3 black sequins to the card front.
If you want to purchase any of these yummy new colors, you can get them all at my online store.
Product Spotlight – Share What You Love Suite. Hey Stampers! Hope you all had a fabulous weekend! We were supposed to go to the Byron Nelson Golf Classic in Dallas but the weather was so bad, we opted out. That was okay with me; I stamped all day! I am totally in love with the products I'm spotlighting today; exclusive “share What You Love” bundles, one for every crafter!
Just look at some the stunning cards you can make:
Each bundle comes with at least one “free” item in addition to all the products in the bundle. The “Gotta Have It All” bundle is definitely the best value; it comes with three free items! There is also an exclusive stamp set that will not be available after May 31, the last date these bundles can be ordered.
Buy any one of the bundles before the end of the month and I'll send you exclusive tutorials with extra ideas! ORDER NOW.
Hey Stampers! My favorite Designer Series Paper from the Occasions Catalog, Sweet Soiree, is one of thirty or so items that have just been discounted at my online store. You can save 20% on this 12 x 12 paper pack and up to 50% on other items!
See the complete list of discounted items below:
If you see something that tickles your fancy, I wouldn't wait. These items will go fast at these discounted prices! Go to Anne's online store now.
Hey Stampers! Hope you all had a fabulous Cinco de Mayo! We had a party at work on Friday, complete with a pinata and taco bar. I guess that made it Quatro de Mayo! Then hubby and I went out for some Mexican food after work; one can never have too much of that! Now, another thing I don't think you can have to much of is Stampin' Up! products! 🙂 Do you have everything on your wish list? Do you HAVE a wish list? Well, today I just happen to have a Stampin' Up! Wish List For You!
It's almost new catalog time and guess what that means,
Loads of new products, fun things to be seen!
New paper, new ink pads, new colors galore,
Imagine UPS bringing it all to your door!
But first there is something that just MUST be done,
You've got to fill your wish list, c’mon have some fun!
Your catalog is coming, of that have no doubt,
If you are my customer, no reason to pout.
I’ve ordered cases and cases a plenty you see,
When they arrive I’ll be overjoyed and filled with glee.
I’ll hop in my car and plan out my route,
At each customer’s house I will hear a great shout.
Is your name on my list for a catalog to see?
Already have a Demo? Contact her please, not me.
Don’t have a Demo, then please do reach out,
By phone (214-293-4461) or by email, just give me a shout!
Now before I end my fun little rhyme,
A little advice I’ll impart at this time,
Save this wish list or maybe print out one or two,
Then when you're catalog arrives…you know what to do!
Before I sign out for today, here's a card using new products available in the Gotta Have It All Bundle:
You can already order this bundle or one of the other three; check them out here. If you order any one of the bundles from me, I'll email you some PDF tutorials with fresh new ideas!
Have a Tiggeriffic day!
Hey Stampers! A short and sweet post today because I don't want you to miss out on the latest Clearance Rack refresh! Save up to 60% on Stampin' Up! There is paper, embellishments, framelits and thinlits…LOTS of new stuff. Take a look and save some money before the items run out! Here is a sampling of some of the discounted items:
SHOP NOW before you get too busy with your day and forget!
Happy Monday Stampers! Did you all have fun this weekend? I hope so! We all need some time to just relax, kick off our shoes, and have FUN! I spent time with two different groups stamping and creating. My batteries are totally recharged. My project share for you today is A Mother's Flair Perfect for Mother's Day! Yes, I know Mother's Day is two months away. But, I know how we all procrastinate; let's get started on our cards early. This card is perfect for any special lady in your life!
This card uses Petal Passion Designer Series Paper from our Occasions Catalog. This black and white patterned paper is awesome because you can use it as is, right out of the package. Or, add a bit of color as in today's project!
We have lots of DSP from which to choose.Watch this short video on the packs of DSP available in Stampin' Up!'s 2018 Occasions Catalog Designer Series Paper. Our DSP is so versatile and a great value. You get 12 double-sided sheets in each package and the colors are always on trend!
You can use our DSP for card fronts as in today's project, or just use a small piece to accent your projects as shown in these samples:
- Stamp Sets – A Mother’s Flair (145902-w, 145905-c)
- Card Stock – Lemon Lime Twist (144245); Basic Black (121045); Whisper White (100730); Berry Burst (144243)
- Stamp Pads – Basic Black Archival Ink (140931)
- Misc. – Petal Passion Designer Series Paper (DSP) (145589); 2017 – 2019 In Color Stampin’ Write Markers (144033); Berry Burst Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon (144191); 1½” Circle Punch (138299); 1¾” Circle Punch (119850); Big Shot (143263); Layering Oval Framelits (141706); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
- Basic Black Card Stock: 4¼” x 11”
- Lemon Lime Twist Card Stock: 4” x 5¼”
- Whisper White Card Stock: 4” x 5¼”; 4¼” x 5½” scrap
- Berry Burst Card Stock: 4¼” x 5½” scrap
- Petal Passion DSP: 3¾” x 5”
- Berry Burst Ribbon: 8” – 10”
- Color Petal Passion DSP with Lemon Lime Twist Marker.
- Adhere Petal Passion DSP to Lemon Lime Twist card stock.
- Add a line of adhesive on the left side of the DSP; fold the ribbon along the adhesive line and adhere the ends on the back.
- Adhere to the card base.
- Stamp the shoe and sentiment with Basic Black on Whisper White card stock.
- Color the flower with Berry Burst Marker.
- Punch the sentiment with 1½” Circle Punch; die cut the shoe with the Layering Oval Framelits.
- Using Berry Burst card stock, die cut scallop oval and punch 1¾” Circle.
- Adhere layers together.
- Adhere stamped assemblies to card with dimensionals.
- Add Whisper White piece to the inside of the card.
FAST FUSE FIVE DAY SALE STARTS TOMORROW! This 5-Day Sale only lasts from FEBRUARY 8th – FEBRUARY 12th! This would make the perfect Valentine gift for…YOU! 🙂 As you may remember, the response to Stampin’ Up!’s Fast Fuse promotion last fall was phenomenal. In fact, enthusiasm was so overwhelming Stampin’ Up! simply didn’t have the inventory to keep the deal running! So, as promised, they’re bringing back the Fast Fuse Adhesive deal for five days only—while supplies last! For those of you who are unfamiliar with this promotion, here’s how it works: When you buy ONE Fast Fuse Adhesive, you’ll get TWO Fast Fuse Adhesive refills for FREE! ($15 Value!)
Fast Fuse is my adhesive of choice for most projects. This super strong adhesive is great for 3D projects, like gift card holders and treat boxes. I also use it to adhere cardstock when making cards. Here’s a quick video with some great tips for using Fast Fuse.
Hey Stampers! Busy weekend for us, getting ready for our vacation to Spain. We were blessed to earn the Stampin' Up! Incentive Trip to the Mediterranean last year and we spent a few extra days in Barcelona. We decided right there and then, we would be going back this year. Spain is home to many fabulous vineyards so today's card “Is Your Glass Half Empty or Half Full?” seems totally appropriate, don't you agree?
I am definitely a “purple queen” so Rich Razzleberry fit the bill for this card! Notice the shading on the wine bottles and inside the glasses. Our new Stampin' Blends markers make this so very easy. My preferred coloring style is to lay down the lighter color first, and then highlight with the darker shade. Each marker has both a light and dark shade. You can also mix and match colors for another effect.
Here's a short video that explains some of the features and benefits.
The next video shows you some of the basics of blending with the new markers.
I also have short Facebook LIVE video about a special gift I have for everyone who orders the full set of available Blends from me! I've already given several out and the ladies LOVE it! You can also order the new Stampin' Blends as part of a starter kit and get all of them for only $99 plus tax and shipping is FREE! Check out my Girls, INK team. Any questions about this, please give me a shout.
In case you have some “winey” friends (haha), here are the instructions so you can send out to your buddies! All supplies may be ordered anytime at my online store.
- Stamp Sets: Half Full (144996)
- Card Stock: Whisper White (100730); Rich Razzleberry (115316)
- Stamp Pads: Rich Razzleberry (126950); Memento Tuxedo Black (132708)
- Misc: Stampin’ Blends: Rich Razzleberry Dark (144583) Light (144584), Old Olive Dark (144573), Light(144574), Ivory (144606), Cherry Cobbler Dark (144575), Bronze (144607); Wink of Stella (141897); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Foam Adhesive Strips (141825)
- Whisper White: 5” x 3 3/4”; 4 1/4” x 5 1/2”; 4” x 5 1/4” for the inside.
- Rich Razzleberry: 8 1/2” x 5 1/2” scored at 4 1/4”
- Score and fold the Rich Razzleberry card base at 4 1/4” and adhere the 4” x 5 1/4” piece inside.
- Stamp the sentiment in the upper right of the 5” x 3 3/4” panel and adhere it to the front of the card.
- On the remaining piece of Whisper White, stamp two wine bottles and two glasses and the grapes from the corner of the wine tag.
- With the Stampin’ Blends, color one wine bottle in Old Olive with a Cherry Cobbler top and the other wine bottle with Rich Razzleberry and Bronze top. Color the wine glasses with Rich Razzleberry and Ivory. Stamp the grapes with Rich Razzleberry and Old Olive.
- Fussy cut the pieces as shown. Add Foam adhesive strips to the bottles and Stampin’ Dimensionals to the glasses and grapes.
- Place the pieces on the card as shown.
- Add Wink of Stella to the bottle tops, the wine and the grapes.
- On the inside panel (not shown here), stamp a row of the small wine glasses and color with the Ivory and Rich Razzleberry Stampin’ Blends. If desired, add the sentiment “May your Glass Always be Half Full.”