It’s Time for Product Shares 2016!!
Some of you have already started receiving your new catalogs and, as usual, Stampin’ Up! has created a fabulous publication! A new catalog means…..NEW products and I want you to have some of everything but not break your bank! My 2016 Product Shares include a nice variety of new products. Here are just a couple of pictures to show you some of the fun new colors for the new products!
Below are the options I offer for my new product shares this year; you may choose any or all:
2016-2017 I Want It ALL bundle: $89.98 (includes bundle discount)
(plus an additional $6.45 priority shipping)
This “bundle share” includes:
- NEW Designer & Specialty Papers Share (see details below)- 129 sheets
- NEW Ribbon & Trim Share (see details below) – 50 yards
- NEW Accessories – $15.50 value -these accessories are included with the “I Want it All Share” and is not offered separately. This share offers 184 pieces and includes the following:(2) new style Delicate White Doilies, (5) 2015-2017 In Color Doilies, Clear Tiny Treat Box, Glassine Gift Bag, Gusseted Cello Bag, (2) 2×8 Cello Bags, Gold Binder Clip, (10) Metallic Enamel Shapes, (40) 2016-2018 In Color Enamel Shapes, (40) Brights Enamel Shapes, (40) Regals Enamel Shapes, (40) Subtles Enamel Shapes
- Early Bird BONUS: an uninked Stampin’ Spot (a brand new item)! A single uninked Stampin’ Spot will be included in each “I Want it All” share that is reserved and paid for by May 31st.The new Stampin’ Spots are the perfect solution to papercrafting on the go! You asked for this and Stampin’ Up! heard you! These little gems take up very little space so you have room for more stamps, kits, Project Life supplies and paper!! Simply purchase a Classic Ink Refill to ink up your “spot” and you can have any one of Stampin’ Up!’s fabulous colors!
NEW Designer & Specialty Paper Share: $36.25 (plus $6.45 priority shipping)
This share includes 129 sheets of new DSP/Paper (all paper is 6″x 6″):
- Designer Series Papers – 46 sheets (Floral Boutique, Moroccan, Fruit Stand, Blooms & Bliss, Festive Birthday, By the Shore, 2016-2018 In Color Designer Series Stack)
- Specialty Designer Series Papers – 24 sheets (Irresistibly Floral, Pop of Pink, Affectionately Yours, This Christmas)
- Fabulous Foil Designer Acetate – 3 sheets (gold foil pattern on one side, silver foil on the other)
- Designer Series 6×6 Paper Stacks – 36 sheets (A Little Foxy, Serene Scenery, Playful Palette)
- Additional new papers include: (10) 2015-2017 In Color Envelope Paper, (10) 2016-2018 In Color Envelope Paper
NEW Ribbon & Trim Share: $46.50 (plus $6.45 priority shipping)
This share includes the following 50 yards of NEW ribbon/trims:
- 3/8″ Stitched Satin (2 yards): Pool Party, Blushing Bride, Real Red, Very Vanilla
- 5/8 Mini Striped (2 yards ea): Cucumber Crush, Delightful Dijon, Mint Macaron, Tip Top Taupe, Watermelon Wonder
- 3/8″ Ruched Ribbon (2 yards ea): Dapper Denim, Emerald Envy, Flirty Flamingo, Peekaboo Peach, Sweet Sugarplum
- 1/8″ Stitched (2 yards ea): Melon Mambo, Smoky Slate
- 1/4″ Natural Trim (2 yards ea): Gold, Silver
- Other Trims: 1/2″ Lace Trim Very Vanilla (1 yard), Whisper White Mini Pompom Trim (1 yard), 5/8″ Burlap Ribbon (1 yard), 3/8″ Sheer Linen Mint Macaron (2 yards)
- Thick Baker’s Twine (3 yards ea): Cucumber Crush, Melon Mambo, Whisper White
Additional Ribbon Shares
NEW 3/8″Ruched Ribbon: $11.00 (plus $4.00 shipping)
This share includes approx 1 yard each of in the FIVE colors from the NEW 2016-2018 In Color Collection:
- Dapper Denim, Emerald Envy, Flirty Flamingo, Peekabook Peach, Sweet Sugarplum
New 5/8″ Mini Striped Ribbon: $11.00 (plus $4.00 shipping)
This share includes approx 1 yard each of in the FIVE colors from the 2015-2017 In Color Collection:
- Cucumber Crush, Delightful Dijon, Mint Macaron, Tip Top Taupe, Watermelon Wonder
Anne, How Do I Reserve my 2016 Product Share??
PLEASE READ: Here is my process for product shares, I take reservations, send invoices via Paypal, collect payments, place the order from Stampin’ Up!, receive the order, cut and sort all items included in the share, package the shares and mail them out. This can take up to two weeks.
Reservations start today, and payments must be completed by June 2nd to be included in the first round. I will place the first round order on June 3rd (when I return from the SU Incentive Trip) and my plan is to have the first round in the mail around June 15. If SU has any backorder situations, this could delay shipments, but I will keep you updated!
EMAIL ME (email@example.com) with the product share reservation information listed below: If you would like to order multiple shares, please contact me for a shipping quote; I can get a lot into the envelopes and probably save you on shipping costs!
Please include the following information in your reservation email:
1. Full Name
2. Mailing Address (US addresses only)
3. list of shares in which you would like to participate
4. Email address for Paypal invoicing
I use Paypal for all my billing. If you have a Paypal account, the process is easy peasy. However, you do not need a paypal account to make your payment. When you receive my paypal invoice via email, you can choose to pay the invoice with a credit/debit card. There are easy instructions to help you make your payment.
This is a lot of information so if you have any questions, please contact me right away!
I hope you’ll join in on my 2016 Product Share to get a sampling of all the new products!