Hey Stampers! Today I have a quick and easy hand-penned card; that is a card using products from the Hand-Penned Suite from Stampin' Up!® The Designer Series Paper in this beautiful suite features all of our 5 2021-2023 In Colors.
If you might be looking for more ways to use your Designer Series Paper (or any patterned paper), I invite you to check out my May online class.
I've listed all the supplies, measurements, and instructions to make this card below. If you need any supplies to make today's card, just click on any picture below to go right to my online store and thank you!
Stamps: Hand-Penned Petals (155070)*
- Paper: Basic White (159276); Pale Papaya (155668); Hand-Penned 12” x 12” Designer Series Paper (155499); Soft Succulent (155776)
- Ink: Tuxedo Black Pad Memento (132708)
- Other: Penned Flowers Dies (155557)*; Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder (152718); Snail Mail Twine Combo Pack (154579); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Stampin’ Seal (152813); Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (149653)*Purchase as bundle and save 10% (155492)
Pale Papaya – 8 ½” x 5 ½; scored at 4 ¼”
- Basic White – 5 ¼” x 4”; scrap
- Soft Succulent – scrap
- Designer Series Paper – 4 pieces – 1 ¼” x 1 ¼”
- Fold Pale Papaya Cardstock in half to create card base.
- Emboss the Basic White piece using the Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder and the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine.
- Glue the four squares of DSP to the lower right corner of the Basic White.
- Stamp the sentiment on the scrap of Basic White and cut out with label die.
- Cut out another label from the Soft Succulent using the same die.
- Wrap the White twine around the card (see picture) 2 or 3 times and thread through the labels and tie in a bow.
- Glue the embossed piece to the card front.