Hey stampers! Only FIVE more “sleeps” and then Dave and I will be off to Barcelona, Spain for the Thanksgiving holiday. Never fear though, I'll still be posting and will keep you up to date on all the Stampin' Up! News. Today I wanted to share a fun card using the stamp set Remarkable You and Stampin' Blends. This card is very easy to create so instead of making just one, stamp a whole stack!
You can easily change up colors to use scraps you have on hand. Scraps lend themselves well to this “paint chip” card. I'm going on a retreat with some crafty friends when I return from Spain so I'll be making a bunch of these for upcoming birthdays. Scroll down to the end for the instructions and measurements.
Speaking of birthdays, Remarkable You is only one of the stamp sets that will be on sale during Stampin' Up!'s annual Extravaganza from November 20-26. This is a great time to get those items on your Wish List! Here is the complete list. Make note that some of the items are only on sale on November 20 for 24 hours.
A little reminder today, too. Tomorrow, at 2:00 pm MT is when you can reserve our fabulous new STAMPARATUS for yourself. Yesterday's post gives you all the details. I am so excited to get my hands on this!
- Stamp Sets – Remarkable You (139894); Birthday Blossoms (139471)
- Card Stock – Thick Whisper White (140272); Melon Mambo (115320); Flirty Flamingo (141416); Tangerine Tango (105117); Peekaboo Peach (141417); Crushed Curry ( 131199); So Saffron (105118); Pear Pizzazz (131201); Old Olive (100702); Soft Sky (131203); Tempting Turquoise (102067); Island Indigo (122923)
- Stamp Pads – Memento Black (132708)
- Misc. – Basic Rhinestones (144220); Dimensionals (104430 $4.00); Pumpkin Pie Blends (144599); Daffodil Delight Blends (144603); Tombo Multi (110755)
- Thick Whisper White: 8 1/2” x 5 1/2”, 1 1/2” x 5 1/2” and scraps for Flowers
- Basic Black: ¼” x 5 1/2”
- Cut Card Base and piece of white for your horizontal colors
- Cut one of each color card stock to ½” x 1 ½”
- Glue to 1 ½” x 5 ½ “ white piece
- Attach colored panel to the Card Base and add the black strip using Tombo Multi
- Stamp Flowers in Memento Black and Color with Blends. Fussy Cut.
- Stamp Sentiment in Memento Black and add Flowers. One with Tombo and one with Dimensionals.
- Add a few rhinestones colored in black with a Sharpie.
Have a great rest of the week and let me know if I can help you with anything at all!