Hey Stampers! We've had several pleasant days of weather so I am hoping Spring has finally made its way into North Texas! I'm sure we will have some more rain and maybe even thunderstorms before April ends, but I'm still thinking spring projects. Today's project share features Retiring In Color Sweet Sugarplum Classic Ink. Instructions, including all products used and measurements can be found at the end of this post.
If you missed my earlier post on exactly what is retiring, you can catch up here. At my stamp club last night all the ladies ordered packs (at least one!) of the Sweet Soiree Designer Series Paper, which is also retiring. Here are the cards we made. In case you didn't know, I also do an online stamp club. If you order at least $40 in merchandise from my online store using HOSTESS CODE VAGY4PBW by April 15, I'll send you free kits to make all three cards! No stamped images but all other consumables, including envelopes will come in your kit. You may order any products you wish, just be sure to put in the hostess code prior to checkout!
There is so much happening at Stampin' Up! right now! Retiring products, new colors, and more! If I can help you navigate through everything, please give me a shout! I'm here to help! 🙂
TRANQUIL TULIPS (featuring Sweet Sugarplum ink) PROJECT INSTRUCTIONS
- Stamp Sets –Tranquil Tulips (143767); All Things Thanks (143097 c, 143089 w)
- Card Stock – Melon Mambo (115320); Crumb Cake (120953); Whisper White (100730); Rich Razzleberry (115316)
- Stamp Pads – Pear Pizzazz (126950); Rich Razzleberry (126950); Melon Mambo (126948); Sweet Sugarplum (141395); Memento Tuxedo Black (132708)
- Misc. – 1 ¾” Circle Punch (119850); 2” Circle Punch (133782); Wood Textures Designer Series Paper Stack (144177); Glitter Enamel Dots (144200); Fresh Fig Finely Woven Ribbon (144132); Mini Glue Dots (103683); Snail Adhesive (104332); Paper Snips (103579); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
- Melon Mambo Card Stock: 4 ¼” x 11”, folded in half
- Crumb Cake Card Stock: 4 1/8” x 5 3/8”
- Whisper White Card Stock: 4” x 5 ¼” and scrap approx. 4” x 3”
- Rich Razzleberry Card Stock- scrap approx. 2 ¼” x 2 ¼”
- Wood Textures Designer Series Paper- 2” x 4”
- I started with the Sweet Sugarplum flower. First, stamp the stem and leaves then the bigger portion of the flower on your Whisper White card stock. Then stamp your smaller flower piece on your Whisper White scrap card stock. Next, I did the Melon Mambo flower by starting with the stem, leaves, then the bigger flower portion. Don’t forget to stamp the smaller flower part on your scrap Whisper White card stock. Repeat the same process with the Rich Razzleberry flower.
- Stamp the detail inside the flower with Memento Black ink.
- Hand cut the smaller flower portion of the flowers with your paper snips. This will be layered on the flower at the end.
- Attach your Wood Textures DSP to the bottom of the card front using Snail Adhesive.
- Wrap your ribbon around the Whisper White card stock at the seam and adhere to the back using snail adhesive or mini glue dots. Tie a bow using the ribbon and attach to the front with mini glue dots.
- Punch a 1 ¾” circle out of your scrap Whisper White card stock. Stamp the sentiment using Rich Razzleberry ink. Then attach it to a 2” Rich Razzleberry circle.
- Attach your circle layer to your card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Now attach your white layer to your Crumb Cake layer then on to your Melon Mambo card front.