this adorable project is a way to say… I Love You! Your child’s teacher would love to receive this cute little box as a way of thanking her/him for the school year! It is easy to make and I’ve included the instructions here. If you need any help or need to order something to complete this project, feel free to contact me. You may also order direct from my website!
|I Love You — matchbox|
- Card Stock Whisper White 8 1/2X11
- Card Stock 12 X 12 Textured In Color 09-10
- Designer Series Paper Patterns Chocolate Chip
- Classic Stampin Pad Chocolate Chip
- Punch Handheld 1/16 Inch Circle
- Thread Linen
- Sticky Strip
- Ribbon Grosgrain Regal Rose 5/8′ Inch
- Punch Heart-To-Heart
- WINDOW SHEETS MEDIUM
- Sizzix Bigz Xl Matchbox – Stampin’ Up! Exclusive
This also uses the Curly Label punch. Item number 112966 on page 185.
Cut matchbox from Kiwi Kiss textured card stock using Sizzix Big Shot
die-cutting machine and Matchbox Bigz XL die. Punch top of matchbox
cover using Curly Label punch. Adhere clear window sheet (1-3/4″ x 2″)
to inside of box cover. Assemble matchbox.
2. Tie Regal Rose 5/8″ grosgrain ribbon around matchbox.
Stamp “I love you” image in Chocolate Chip ink on Whisper White card
stock. Cut out and punch hole through image using 1/16″ Circle punch.
Thread linen thread through hole and tie around ribbon on box. Secure
card stock to box using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
4. Punch heart from
Chocolate Chip Patterns Designer Series paper using Heart to Heart
punch. Sand edges of wide heart and adhere to box cover using Stampin’