SALE-A-BRATION ends on Saturday! That’s only 4 days away! Sale-A-Bration is Stampin’ Up!’s biggest sale of the year. Don’t miss your chance to earn exclusive, free gifts including, stamp sets, die-cuts, paper, and more! If you have a giant wish list the demo kit special is the best way to go! It’s truly the best!
WHAT CAN I GET FOR FREE?
Click here to see all the product choices.
SHOP ONLINE: For every $50 you spend (before tax and shipping), you get a FREE Sale-A-Bration product. For anyone who has enjoyed Sale-A-Bration in the past, we have an exciting new announcement for this year: We now have a new reward level, giving you more flexibility and options for your free items.Let’s break it down:
• If you spend $50, you get one free level 1 product.
• If you spend $100, you get one free level 2 product, OR, you can choose two level 1 items.
• If you spend $150, you have the option to choose three level 1 items or one level 1 item and one level 2 item.
Learn more about the demo kit special.
JOIN STAMPIN UP: Get 2 extra FREE stamp sets in your demo kit, anything you’d like (excluding bundles and SAB stamp sets) from either of our current catalogs. This benefit alone has a value of up to $104. AND, this is on top of the $26 extra free merchandise (for the $99 kit price you choose $125 in product). Lastly, you receive free shipping on the kit. This is absolutely the best deal!
STAMPIN” REWARDS: Orders (including workshops or catalog parties) over $250 receive an additional $25 in free Stampin” Rewards.
Note: The retiring products list will be officially announced on April 9. The retiring InColors usually sell out almost immediately after the list is released. Be sure to stock up on your favorites now before it’s too late.
At the end of this post I’ll also show you some samples from my project gallery. If you’d like complimentary project sheets for any of the samples you see, just email me and I’ll be happy to send to you.
- March 28: Facebook LIVE Class
- March 31: Last day of Sale-A-Bration
- April 2: Anne’s online club projects made available and hostess code released (be sure you’ve subscribed to my newsletter to be first to receive project info)
- April 6, 7: Stampin’ Up!’s OnStage Event in Ft. Worth (I’m presenting-wish me luck!)
- April 9: Retiring List revealed