Hey stampers! I have such a fun project for you today. Your special Valentine would love to receive this Sealed with Love Frame “collage”. You might choose to make one for yourself to add to your holiday home décor. Why not grab a friend or two and work on these together…each person can prepare a few of the squares for each participant…lighten the load and share the fun! 🙂
As you can see in this project, my new favorite color combo for Valentine’s Day projects is Real Red and Pool Party or Bermuda Bay. Of course, traditional colors like pink and red work great, too!
This frame “collage” can easily be adapted for other occasions by changing up the colors. The coordinating Sealed with Love stamp set and Love Note Framelits Dies take a lot of the work out of creating fun gifts like this frame!
Instructions, measurements, and supply list follow below. Purchasing the “bundle” featured here along with the Sending Love DSP Stack will earn you a free Sale-A-Bration item…woo hoo! I just love free…don’t you?
You can click on a picture below to go right to my online store to order any of the items used. You can also view the SAB Catalog there to pick your free item (earn one free item with every $50 in retail merchandise)! One tip – you will just put in the number of the free item right after you complete entering all the other items in your order. Now is also a great time to stack up on paper and adhesive and earn free hostess benefits in addition to free Sale-A-Bration items!
- Stamp Sets – Sealed with Love (142815)
- Card Stock – Whisper White 12×12 (124302); Real Red (102482); Pool Party (122924); Red Glimmer Paper (121790); Silver Foil Sheets (132178)t
- Stamp Pads – Real Red (126949); Pool Party (126982); Tempting Turquoise (126952); VersaMark (102283)
- Misc. – Sending Love DSP Stack (142733); Love Notes Framelits Dies (142752); Layering Squares Framelits Dies ( 141708); Mini Paper Clips Combo Pack (142766); Dimensionals (104430); Silver Emboss Powder (109131); 1” Circle Punch (119868); Owl Builder Punch (118074); Heat Tool (129059); Big Shot (143263); 9×9 Shadow Box Frame
- Whisper White: 9” x 9, 4 pieces 2” x 2”, ½” x 1 ½” (banner); scrap for die cuts
- Pool Party: 5 pieces 2” x 2”, 2 ¾” x 1 ¼” (banner); scraps for die cuts
- Real Red : 9 pieces 2 ½” x 2 ½” die cut with Scallop Square die; scraps for die cuts
- Sending Love DSP Stack: partial sheets of red and white polka dots for die cuts
- Cut Scallop Squares out of Real Red Card Stock and adhere to 9×9 Whisper White Card Stock base
- Adhere Pool Party and Whisper White 2×2 card stock to scallop squares
- Square 1- Die cut 3D Heart from Red Glimmer Paper and snip inside heart out for square 9; Die cut Silver Foil Arrow; Stamp “sending love” in real red on whisper white scrap then punch out with 1” circle punch. Adhere circle with dimensional
- Square 2- Stamp “sealed with a kiss” in VersaMark ink, apply silver emboss powder and heat set. Stamp lips in Real Red ink.
- Square 3- Die cut Real Red Petal Card and fold 2 petals in to form heart pocket; die cut 3D heart from white polka dot DSP and use only the inside heart for liner. Stamp red heart on whisper white scrap and die cut it out. Stamp “love you lots” on whisper white banner in Real Red ink and cut banner end. Use dimensional on small red stamped/die cut heart
- Square 4- Die cut envelope from pool party card stock and liner from red polka dot DSP. Stamp row of hearts on scrap Whisper White then die cut. Add a paper clip
- Square 5- Die cut envelope from white polka dot DSP and small heart from Red Glimmer Paper.
- Square 6- Die cut envelope from pool party card stock. Stamp “love note” and small heart in square with Real Red ink. Die cut “love note” and fussy cut heart in square
- Square 7- Die cut Real Red Petal Card. Stamp “love” in Real Red ink then stamp line design inside in Pool Party ink and use Die to cut it out.
- Square 8- Stamp “hello love” on Pool Party card stock in Tempting Turquoise ink and cut end into banner. Punch heart from Owl Builder Punch out of Red Glimmer Paper.
- Square 9- Die cut stripe heart from Silver Foil Paper. Use inner Red Glimmer Heart from die cut in square 1.
- Once collage is adhered, insert into shadow box frame.
Let me know if I can answer any questions or help you with your order.