My grandkids start back to school today, and for my six year old grandaughter, Samantha, it is all about the clothes and shoes! She is a "girlie girl" and had a fashion show for her daddy to model all her new clothes (Her soon to be 3 year old sister is not too far behind in the "fashionista" realm!). They both also love to stamp so I'm thinking next weekend we might get together and make this fun lunchbox. Stampin' Up! is not just about handmade cards and scrapbooking!!
|Serious Girl lunch box|
For Everything Set
- Cover top, sides, and bottom of lunch box with So Saffron Patterns Designer Series Paper and Lucky Limeade Textured Card Stock. Cover front and back of lunch box with Bashful Blue Patterns Designer Series Paper. Sand box edges with sanding block from Distressing Essentials kit.
- Sew Whisper White Card Stock to Bashful Blue Card Stock using sewing machine and thread. Adhere strip of So Saffron Patterns Designer Series Paper below Whisper White Card Stock. Stamp row of small flowers in Bashful Blue ink below strip of card stock.
- Punch circles from Not Quite Navy and Lucky Limeade Textured Card Stock and So Saffron Patterns Designer Series Paper using 2-1/2" Circle Punch. Cut Not Quite Navy circle in half and adhere one half to each end of Whisper White Card Stock. Adhere other two circles to card stock.
- Cut letters from So Saffron Patterns Designer Series Paper using Big Shot and Billboard Decorative Strip Die. Adhere to Lucky Limeade circle.
- Stamp five stems in Lucky Limeade ink on Lucky Limeade Card Stock, and cut out. Adhere stems to Whisper White Card Stock.
- Stamp five flowers in VersaMark ink on Poppy Parade, Calypso Coral, and Bashful Blue Card Stock. Cover with Clear Stampin' Emboss Powder and heat emboss.
- Stamp five flowers in Poppy Parade, Calypso Coral, and Not Quite Navy ink on Whisper White Card Stock. Cut out center of each flower and adhere to embossed flowers.
- Attach So Saffron Glimmer Brad to center of each flower. Adhere flowers to stems using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Adhere sewn card stock to lunch box.
- Adhere strip of So Saffron Patterns Designer Series Paper above sewn card stock.
- Tie piece of Calypso Coral 3/8" Ruffled Ribbon around lunch box handle.