Sheltering Tree and SAB (Sale-A-Bration) So Very Much Stamp Sets provide the perfect elements for an easy thank you card. And…we’ll all need those after Christmas, right?!
If you haven’t been around Stampin’ Up! for too long, you might not know about our annual Sale-A-Bration (SAB for short!). Oh my goodness, let me tell you about it!
From January 4 – March 31, 2017 you can earn a FREE SAB item for every $50 you spend out of the Annual or Occasions catalogs…isn’t that just the coolest??!! I stock up on my adhesive and cardstock during this time so I earn a ton of rewards, too. Of course, there are also special perks for joining my Stampin’ Up! team, Girls, INK during this time. You can become a demonstrator for just $99 USD/$135 CAD and choose TWO additional stamp sets for your Starter Kit—any stamp set, any price! (Excludes Sale-A-Bration sets and bundles.) Plus, the kit ships for free! SO, depending on the stamp sets you choose, you could get about $225 in merchandise for $99 and no shipping (which would normally be over $20!)
I’d love to have you consider this great opportunity and if you have any questions, please do message me for a chat.
Here are the instructions for the adorable thank you note above…enjoy! Everything can be ordered at my 24/7 online store. Remember, the last day to shop the outgoing Holiday Catalog is January 3, 2016.
- Stamp Sets – Sheltering Tree (137163); SAB So Very Much (143340 wood, 143343 clear)
- Card Stock – Whisper White (100730); Blushing Bride (131198); White Notecards & Envelopes (131527); Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper (140550)
- Stamp Pads – Blushing Bride (131172); Soft Suede (126978)
- Misc. – Bitty Butterfly punch (129406); Blushing Bride Bakers Twine (141683); Glue Dots (103683); Dimensionals (104430)
- Blushing Bride cardstock: 3 ¼” x 4 ¾”
- Whisper White cardstock: 3” x 4 ½”
- Blushing Bride Bakers Twine: 4”
- Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper: scrap
- Stamp the dotted image from Sheltering Tree on 3” x 4 ½” Whisper White cardstock in Blushing Bride ink. Stamp Thank You in Soft Suede ink on top of it.
- Adhere onto the Blushing Bride cardstock. Place (6) dimensionals on the back and adhere onto a notecard.
- Punch a butterfly from the Glimmer paper. Tie the bakers twine down the center. Trim off excess. Adhere with a glue dot.
- To stamp the envelope, place a piece of copy paper under the flap (so that you have covered up the bottom of the envelope). Stamp the dots across the flap, re-inking each time.