I think the So Happy For You Sale-A-Bration Stamp Set is my favorite. I always need different greetings to put on the cards I send, and the type style of this set is so whimsical and fun!
1. Fold the Whisper White Cardstock in half with a Bone Folder.
2. Adhere the Pink Pirouette Cardstock to the card with SNAIL Adhesive.
3. Adhere the Basic Black Cardstock to the bottom of the Regal Rose Cardstock with SNAIL
Adhesive so that just a little hangs out from the bottom.
4. Punch out a large Photo Corner from a scrap piece of Daffodil Delight Cardstock.
5. Use a Mat Pack and Paper Piercer to create an entry way for a Black Brad in the upper left hand
6. Attach Photo Corner punch out to the upper left hand corner of the card with a Stampin’
7. Run the Ice Cream Parlor Designer Series Paper through the Big Shot with the 3” Circle Die and
adhere it to the card with SNAIL Adhesive.
8. Stamp the “thinking of you” greeting in Basic Black Classic Ink on the smaller Whisper White
Cardstock piece and adhere it to the larger piece with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Adhere unit to the
card with SNAIL Adhesive.
9. Tie a knot in a piece of Daffodil Delight ¼” Grosgrain Ribbon and attach to the card with a Mini
10. Stamp the heart image two times on a scrap piece of Whisper White Cardstock and punch them
each out with the ¾” Circle Punch.
11. Attach the circle hearts to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.