Today's Spooky Treat” card uses the Jar of Haunts stamp set in the new “Handmade for the Holidays” Holiday Catalog from Stampin' Up!. This set coordinates with the Everyday Jars Framelits Dies and would be perfect to send to all your ghouls and goblins this Halloween.
Don't send out Halloween cards? Use this basic design and supplies to make tags to put on little treats for your co-workers, bible study group or neighbors.
Instructions and supplies follow; to order, click a pic!
- Stamp Set: Jar of Haunts #142247
- Ink: Pumpkin Pie #126945, Daffodil Delight #126944, Smokey Slate #131179 & Basic Black #140931
- Paper: Whisper White #100730, Halloween Night #142022
- Misc: Smoky Slate Ribbon #141687, Blender Pens #102845, Big Shot 143263, Everyday Jars Framelits #141490, Layering Circles #141705, Stampin Dimensionals #104430, Corner Round Punch #135346
- Whisper white Card Base: 8-1/2” x 5-1/2” (fold in half)
- Halloween Night DSP: 5-1/2” x 4-1/4”
- Scrap: Whisper White & DSP
- Stamp images on whisper white card stock scrap (jar in smoky slate, words and candy corn in black).
- Cut out using the Jar framelits on the Big Shot.
- Cut DSP circle using the Layering circles framelits.
- Attach DSP to the front of the card base using Snail adhesive.
- Punch top right corner with the corner punch.
- Attach the circle and jar layers with dimensionals.
- Tie a bow and attach ribbon.
I hope you enjoyed our Jar of Haunts “spooky treat” today! If you didn't get a chance to see yesterday's post, you'll want to check it out for a special offer.