Thanks for popping by today stampers! I wanted to share another project using Stampin' Up! Retiring List products. This simple, but WOW card features our Timeless Elegance Designer Series Paper. Every year I know that the DSP is all going away but it still gives me a 🙁 ! This is one pack I will be ordering so I'll have on hand. You might want to add it to your list as well and order now before it is discontinued. Project instructions can be found at the bottom of the post…enjoy!
- Paper: Very Vanilla #101650, Basic Black #121045, Timeless Elegance designer paper #138444, Bermuda Bay #131197
- Other: Basic Black Stitched Satin Ribbon #138430, Basic Pearls #119247, Bold Butterfly Framelits #138135, Butterflies Thinlits #137360, SNAIL adhesive #104332
- Very Vanilla Base: 5 ½” x 8 ½”, scored and folded at 4 ¼”
- Basic Black: 4” x 5 1/4”, 2 ½” x 3 ½”
- Timeless Elegance designer paper: 5” x 3 3/4”
- Bermuda Bay: 2 ½” x 3 ½”
- Ribbon: 6”
- Attach the ribbon to the designer paper by placing adhesive on the back and pressing the ribbon down onto the adhesive. (much easier than putting adhesive on the ribbon itself)
- Attach this layer to the Basic Black cardstock and then to the Very Vanilla card base.
- Cut the large Bold Butterfly image using Bermuda Bay cardstock and attach it to the card.
- Cut the smaller of the two detailed butterflies from the Butterflies Thinlits using Basic Black cardstock.
- Put adhesive only on the center of the black butterfly so the wings stay loose as you attach it to the Bermuda Bay solid butterfly.
- Add a large pearl to the butterfly.