Hey stampers! Great deal today-save 40% on Stampin' Up!'s Bell Punch. You can use this versatile punch for your holiday cardmaking/crafting and it will work for other occasions, too…like weddings!
This card uses the bundle but you can order the punch separately and save 40% regular price is $18.00; discounted price is $10.80)…yippee! Be sure to use #141846, or just click on the picture of the punch below to order now.
- Stamp Sets – Seasonal Bells Bundle (w-143532, c-143533) (stamp set & punch)
- Card Stock – Whisper White (100730); Soft Sky (131203), Night of Navy (100867)
- Stamp Pads – Night of Navy (126970)
- Other Products – Festive Embossing Folder (141471); Layering Oval Framelits (141706); Rhinestones (119246); Night of Navy Baker’s Twine (141684); White Baker’s Twine (124262)
- Soft Sky: 11 X 4 ¼ + scrap
- Night of Navy: 3 5/8 X 4 7/8 + scrap
- Whisper White: 3 ½ X 4 ¾ + scrap
- Stamp (2) bells on Soft Sky scrap in Night of Navy ink and punch out
- Emboss White layer using Festive Embossing Folder
- Stamp “words” on white scrap and cut out with oval framelit
- Cut scallop oval out of Night of Navy scrap with oval framelit
- Assemble as shown, using dimensionals under Night of Navy oval and both bells
- Tie bow using both White and Night of Navy Baker’s Twine and adhere with glue dot
Thanks for popping in today! I hope you enjoyed the bell punch wedding card!