Hey Stampers! As promised, today I have the new Stampin' Up! Color Coach resources to share with you. I was so sad when Stampin' Up! did away with this splendid resource. I had it by my crafting table and used it all the time! So, I am thrilled to provide the NEW Color Coaches to you today!
Feel free to print out the PDF, cut up the pages and put together on a ring so you'll have handy whenever you need some color inspiration. You'll notice there are “blank” sheets that you can print out to keep track of your favorite color combinations. No reinventing the wheel each time you make a card!
Speaking of favorite color combinations, here's a project with one of my favorite combos; Pacific Point, Granny Apple Green, and Mango Melody. I just love the bright, vivid look of this card.
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
- STAMPS – Abstract Impressions (147513 Photopolymer)
- PAPER –Whisper White (100730), Mango Melody (146898), Poppy Parade (119793), Pacific Point (111350)
- INK –– Pacific Point (147098), Mango Melody (147093), Poppy Parade (147050), and Granny Apple Green (147095)
- OTHER – Poppy Parade Marker (147157 Brights Markers), Triple Banner Punch (138292), Clear Wink of Stella (141897), Bone Folder (102300), Clear Rhinestone Basic Jewels (144220)
Cutting & Scoring:
- Mango Melody – 8 ½” x 5 ½”, score and fold at 4 ¼”
- Whisper White – 3 ¼ x 3 ¾”
- Poppy Parade – 3 ½ x 4”
- Pacific Point –1 ½ x 5 ½”
- Whisper White — ½” x 4 ½”
- Stamp “ground” swish at bottom in Granny Apple Green ink, add stems above, both full strength and stamped off.
- Add flowers in Mango and “details” in Poppy Parade ink. Add Butterfly in Pacific Point.
- Spritz with Poppy Marker. Embellish with Rhinestones. Adhere to Poppy Panel.
- Punch end of Pacific Point Cardstock with Triple Banner Punch. Using Bone folder, rub against paper until layers start to separate. Pull apart to reveal “faux suede”. Adhere to Mango card and pop up flower panel on top.
- Stamp Thank You in Pacific Point and punch with banner end. Pop up onto card.
If you want to check out what's on sale right now or order any of the pre-order bundles featuring new colors and products, click here to go to my online store.