While I wasn't able to attend On Stage in person this year due to other business commitments, I do have some exciting news from the event to share with you. I was in the Top 100 of US Demonstrators AND in the top 200 globally. THANK YOU to my wonderful customers and team members for all your support that helped me earn this prestigious accomplishment. I am truly blessed! Now, I think the most exciting news to come out of the event can be summed up in this statement: Stampin' Up! On Stage Highlight Reserve the NEW Stamparatus Nov.16! What is the Stamparatus you might ask…and why do YOU need one?
You’ll fall in love with stamping all over again when you learn everything you can do with it!
- Make multiple projects with ease
- Consistently stamp crisp, clear images
- If you want a darker impression, apply more ink and just re-stamp—no need to start over
- Make fewer mistakes, saving time and money
- Easily create 2, 3, and 4-step stamped images using reversible plates
- Develop new and specialized stamping techniques with adjustable stamping plates and precision placement
- Compatible with Stampin’ Up!’s red rubber and photopolymer stamps
- Foam mat to use with photopolymer stamps
- Rulers and gridlines for quick measuring
- 2 that open so you can stamp on larger paper
- 2 reversible plates: a total of 4 surfaces to work with
- 2 magnets to hold the paper in place
- Magnet storage area on the bottom of tool
- Retail price – $49.00
This Stampin' Up! video gives you an up close and personal look at all the features and benefits:
I’ve MUST have a Stamparatus. How do I get in line? **Note; you cannot reserve one until November 16th.
The Stamparatus will be ordered differently than your other online orders.
Beginning Nov. 16, 2017 at 2pm MT, a LIMITED QUANTITY will be released for reservation.
- Beginning Nov. 16, at 2pm MT (3 pm CST here in Texas) CLICK HERE, then click the banner ad for the Stamparatus and follow the instructions. If you've never shopped with me online before, you will need to open an account and here is my info to put in:
- Anne Brown
- Demo ID:49697
- Wylie, Texas
- After receiving the reservations, Stampin' Up! will place an order with the manufacturer and your Stamparatus will be shipped, with delivery on approx. Feb. 1, 2018.
- You will provide your credit card info now with your reservation, but it will not be charged until your Stamparatus is ready to ship.
- You will receive an email from Stampin' Up! letting you know when to log back in to your online account to finalize your order.
- You can ADD other Stampin' Up! products to your order AT THAT TIME if you'd like to receive Sale a Bration benefits!
- In order to reserve your Stamparatus, you are required to provide your credit card information.
- Credit cards will not be charged until the Stamparatus ships from our facility. When you close your order, be sure to verify that your credit card and shipping information is correct.
|RESERVATION WINDOWS||AVAILABLE TO SHIP|
|November 16–30, 2017||Approx. February 1, 2018|
|December 5–30, 2017||Approx. March 19, 2018|
|January 15–30, 2018||Approx. April 15, 2018|
I have been waiting for so long for this tool to arrive. I participated in some of the “pre” surveys giving feedback to help Stampin' Up! design the very best tool to market. I will be reserving mine, too and I truly believe this will help all of us become better stampers! Any questions, please give me a shout.