Hello Stampers! I’m here today to give you some important Stampin’ UP! product information!
Stampin’ UP! Products at sold out or nearing sold-out status!
Due to popularity here is updated info on the availability of the following items:
1. Butterfly Duet Punch #148523: Selling out FAST! Available only until 10am MT Friday, Jan. 25. The item code will be turned off after that and hopefully available again soon, but no date yet. Order the Punch HERE, or the Butterfly Gala stamp set & Punch Bundle HERE.
2. Cake Builder Punch #148525: Temporarily sold out. If this is on your wish list,ou can add it to your order”HERE (or the bundle HERE) and it will ask you if you want an email when it is back in stock.
3. Organdy Ribbon Combo pack #149623: Temporarily sold out. Should be available again in March.
I always try to keep you in the loop on the latest and greatest from Stampin’ Up!
I also wanted to share a fun project today that uses the Butterfly Gala suite of products; enjoy!
- Butterfly Gala Stamp Set
- Cardstock – Whisper White, Basic Black
- Paper: Botanical Butterfly DSP
- Inks – Memento Black
- Tools, etc. Butterfly Duet Punch, Gingham Gala Sequins, Snail Adhesive, Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Basic Black Card Base – 5 ½ x 8 ½
- Basic Black 2 ½ x 3 7/8, 2 ¾ x 3 ½
- Whisper White – 4 x 5 ¼ (2 of these), 2 ½ x 3 ¼
- DSP – 2 ¼ x 3 5/8
- Fold 5 ½” x 8 ½” piece of basic black and crease.
- Attach DSP piece to 2 ½ x 3 7/8 black panel.
- Stamp image on lower corner of 2 ½ x 3 1/4 white panel.
- Attach to 2 ¾ x 3 ½ black panel. Attach to white panel with dimensionals.
- Punch out butterflies from DSP paper.
- Attach butterflies to white panel.
- Stamp antenna on butterflies.
- Attach panel to basic black card base.
- Attach sequins.