Welcome! Today I promised a project for you dog lovers! (Yesterday’s share featured a card made with Stampin’ Up!’s Nine Lives Stamp Set). This cute card is simple, too!
I can just picture this little guy sitting at my feet, wagging his tail, ready to give me some lovin’! Similar to the Nine Lives Stamp Set I featured yesterday, Happy Tails also has a variety of fun images and sentiments.
The stamp set and coordinating punch is available as a “bundle”, which saves you 10%! In case you’d like to make this project, I’ve included step by step instructions, including measurements, below.
- Stamp Sets: Happy Tails Bundle: 150631
- Inks: Night of Navy (147110); Early Espresso (147114)
- Paper: Night of Navy(100867); Whisper White(100730); Balmy Blue(146982); Thick Whisper White(140272); Crumb Cake(120953)
- Other: 2-1/4 Circle Punch(143720); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); SNAIL (104332); Banner Triple Punch(138292); Gingham Gala Designer Series Paper(148554);Organdy Ribbon Combo Pack/SAB(149623)
- Thick Whisper White card base: 5-1/2 x 8-1/2
- Whisper White card stock: 1-1/2 x 4-1/2
- Night of Navy card stock: 4 x 5-1/4
- Gingham Gala DSP: 2×4
- Balmy Blue scrap
- Crumb Cake scrap
- Fold Thick Whisper White card stock in half. Crease with bone folder.
- Stamp dog paws, using Night of Navy ink, in upper right and lower left corners of Night of Navy cardstock. Adhere to card base.
- Adhere Gingham Gala DSP.
- Punch Whisper White card stock end with triple banner punch. Adhere.
- Stamp sentiment with Night of Navy ink on Balmy Blue card stock scrap. Punch out with 2-1/4 inch circle punch.
- Stamp dog with Early Espresso ink on Crumb Cake card stock scrap. Punch out using the Dog Builder Punch.
- Adhere dog to Balmy Blue circle using Snail adhesive.
- Cut 5 inch piece of Blue organdy ribbon. Fold, and adhere to back of Balmy Blue circle. Trim ends.
- Attach Balmy Blue circle to card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Mail to a dog lover!!!
If you’ve fallen in love with this little guy, too, and would like to add the bundle to your collection, visit my online store HERE.