This new suite is so delightful! Today I'm featuring a project made with the Pampered Pets bundle and Playful Pets Trinkets. This images in the set remind me so much of the Disney movie, Lady and the Tramp, which is one of my favorites!
You'll find instructions and supply list. If you need any of these supplies or any others, you can just click a picture to go right to my online store.
- Stamp Sets – Band Together (149231)
- Card Stock – Real Red (102482), Whisper White (100730)
- Stamp Pads – Memento Tuxedo Black (132708)
- Misc. – Playful Pets Designer Series Paper (152489), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Mini Stampin' Dimensionals (104108), Dog Builder Punch (108543), Linen Thread (104199), Stampin’ Seal Adhesive (152813), Paper Snips (103579), Mini Glue Dots (103683), Hippo & Friends Dies (153585), Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (149653)
- Real Red: 5 1/2” x 8 1/2”, 4 1/4” x 5 1/2”
- Designer Series Paper: 4” x 5 1/4” (Dog or Cat paper with words)
- Whisper White: 3” x 3” or small scrap
- Linen Thread: 14”
- Score the Real Red card base at 5 1/2” and adhere the DSP with Stampin’ Seal.
- Fussy cut two of the Playful Pets from a piece of the DSP.
- Die cut the second largest label out of Real Red Card Stock and the smallest label out of the Whisper White Card Stock. Adhere the Real Red label to the card base with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Stamp the sentiment on the small white label and add to the center of the Real Red Label with Stampin’ Seal.
- Add Stampin' Dimensionals to DSP pets and adhere to the card.
- Punch a small heart from the Dog Builder punch. Add to the card with a Mini Stampin' Dimensional.
- Snip the Linen Thread in half and make a double bow. Add below the heart with a Mini Glue Dot.