Nothing tastes quite as good as “summer peaches”…you know the ones…juicy, sweet, filled with flavor! Today's card brings back memories of canning those delicious summer peaches to enjoy all year long.
I love the way the Fruit Stand Designer Series Paper coordinates so perfectly with the Fresh Fruit Stamp Set. Click on any of the pictures below to order your own; supply list for this project follows…enjoy!
- Stamp Set – Fresh Fruit (141770)
- Card Stock – Pear Pizzazz (131201), Whisper White (100730), Peekaboo Peach (141417)
- Designer Series Paper – Fruit Stand (141660)
- Stamp Pad – Archival stamp pad ~ Basic Black (140931), Peekaboo Peach (141398), Pear Pizzazz (131180)
- Tools – 1 3/4″ Circle Punch (119850)
- Misc. – Snips (103579); Dimensionals (104430), Metallic Enamel Shapes (141678), Delicate White Doilies (141701)
- Peekaboo Peach base card: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ scored at 4 1/4″
- Pear Pizzazz: 1 1/4″ x 5 1/2″
- DSP: 2 3/4″ x 5 1/2″
- Stamp peach in Peekboo Peach, add outline in Basic Black. Punch out with Circle Punch.
- Stamp leaves in Pear Pizzazz, add outline in Basic Black. Cut out with Snips.
- Cut White Doily in half, adhere to left side of base card.
- Adhere DSP and strip of Pear Pizzazz, stamp message. Add Dimensionals to peach and leaves, adhere to card.
- Add one gold metallic enamel shape to peach.
Thanks for popping in today to “taste” summer peaches!