Hey stampers! I couldn't resist sharing this adorable “Sweet Sugarplum Cheers” card, and give you a sneak peek of another new Sale-A-Bration choice being added by Stampin' Up! later in the month!
Sweet Sugarplum is my faaaaaaavorite 2016-2018 In Color and the “Reverse Words” images will complement any card! You'll be able to order this stamp set, 6″ x 6″ Glimmer Paper (in Bermuda Bay, Mint Macaron and…Sweet Sugarplum!), and the Make a Medallion Stamp Set starting on February 21. Set a reminder in your phone to score your freebies before they're gone!
Instructions, measurements, and detailed supply list follows. Why not bookmark this post and then you'll be able to order when the time comes; or, feel free to email me to order and I'll take care of the rest!
- Stamp Sets: Reverse Words (143316 w, 143319 c)
- Card Stock: Sweet Sugarplum (141418), Whisper White (100730)
- Stamp Pads: Sweet Sugarplum (141395)
- Misc.: Note Cards & Envelopes Whisper White (131527), Bitty Butterfly Punch (129406), Rhinestone Basic Jewels (119246), Sweet Sugarplum 3/8” Ruched Ribbon (141428), SNAIL Adhesive (104332), Glue Dots (103683), Dimensionals (104430), Bone Folder (102300)
- Whisper White: 2 ¾” x 4 1/8”
- Sweet Sugarplum: 2 7/8” x 4 ¼”, scrap for butterfly punch
- Sweet Sugarplum Ruched Ribbon: 15”
- Ink up Cheers Stamp from Reverse Words in Sweet Sugarplum ink.
- Stamp Cheers on to white card stock.
- Adhere white card stock to Sugarplum card stock layer with SNAIL adhesive.
- Wrap ribbon around the layered pieces and tie a knot.
- Place 4 Dimensionals on the back, using two of the Dimensionals to secure the ribbon so that it does not slide off.
- Fold a white note card and crease with the bone folder.
- Adhere the layered piece with the dimensionals to the note card.
- Punch out a Bitty Butterfly from the scrap of Sweet Sugarplum.
- Fold the butterfly down the center.
- On the rhinestone sheet, cut three rhinestones from the chain of attached rhinestones and adhere to the butterfly.
- Attach the butterfly to the card with a glue dot.
- Write a note inside and give this card to a friend to brighten their day!
Hope you enjoyed this Sweet Sugarplum Cheers sneak peek. See you soon! 🙂