Today's Sale-A-Bration sample uses Sweet Summer Stamp Set but gives a totally different look than the one I shared on Monday. No matter what your taste in stamp sets or colors, Sale-A-Bration has something for you!
1. Fold the Whisper White Cardstock in half with a Bone Folder.
2. Adhere the Basic Black Cardstock to the card with SNAIL Adhesive.
3. Adhere the Concord Crush, Daffodil Delight and Tangerine Tango Cardstock pieces to the Basic
Black Cardstock with SNAIL Adhesive.
4. Stamp “fabulous” in Jet Black StazOn Ink under the left hand side of the Basic Black Cardstock.
5. Run a piece of Shimmery White Cardstock through the Big Shot with the 3” Circle Die.
6. Stamp the flower images all over the Shimmery White Cardstock with Jet Black StazOn Ink.
7. Color in the flowers with the Stampin’ Write Markers listed in the Supply List above.
8. Adhere the circle to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
9. Cut the ends of the Daffodil Delight Taffeta Ribbon at a sharp angle and thread them through the
Tangerine Tango Button, securing with a knot.
10. Attach the button to the card with Mini Glue Dots.