Marci Baldwin made these adorable little treat tents! I think they will make great little gifts for co-workers or neighbors!
- Sparkly & Bright STAMP SET
- Card Stock Old Olive 8 1/2X11
- Card Stock Very Vanilla 8 1/2X11
- Card Stock Chocolate Chip 8 1/2X11
- Card Stock Real Red 8 1/2X11
- DESIGNER SERIES PAPER MERRY MOMENTS 12X12
- Stampin Write Marker Real Red
- Classic Stampin Pad Chocolate Chip
- Classic Stampin Pad Old Olive
- 2-Way Glue Pen
- Glitter Dazzling Diamonds
- Punch 1 3/8 Inch Circle
- Punch Scallop Circle
- Ribbon Taffeta Chocolate Chip 3/8 Inch
- Ribbon Taffeta Very Vanilla 3/8 Inch
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine
- BIGZ TWO TAGS
Cut two tags from the same color card stock using the Sizzix Big Shot
and the Two Tags Bigz die. Fold at score line and adhere together to
form tent using Tombow Multi-Purpose Adhesive.
2. Adhere strip of
Merry Moments Designer Series paper (2-3/4″ x 1″) to Very Vanilla card
stock (2-3/4″ x 1-1/4″), and adhere to front of tent.
Sparkly & Bright image in Chocolate Chip or Old Olive ink on Very
Vanilla card stock, and punch out using 1-3/8″ Circle punch. Punch
scallop circle from Chocolate Chip or Real Red card stock. Adhere
stamped image to scallop circle, and adhere to tent using Stampin’
4. Pull taffeta ribbon through holes at top of tent and tie in bow.
5. Accent images with Dazzling Diamonds Stampin’ Glitter.
6. Fill cellophane bag with candy. Fold in half and insert in tent.