Hey Stampers! Let's face it. We are all long on to do lists and short on time these days, especially where our fun hobbies are concerned. There are jobs to go to, kids activities, meals to prep and cook, the list goes on and on. When we have to slash the list, our “fun” activities are usually the ones to go.
Today's project features a card that has NO stamping! How's that for time-saving?
It uses our Memories & More card pack; and not just any card pack. This one is coming in the 2019-2020 Annual Catalog that goes “live” on June 4.These cards are part of a wonderful suite of projects that is perfect for casual AND avid stampers.
The card pack includes 50 double-sided cards, 6 single-sided printed vellum specialty cards , and 4 sticker sheets, all for $11.00! In addition, if you scrapbook in addition to cardmaking, these products are acid and lignin free.
Here are the instructions and supply list for today's project. I think a set of these note cards, using different designs from the card pack would make a lovely gift! No driving to the mall, no thinking up designs, totally easy peasy! Once your cards are put together, just pop them into one of our acetate card boxes and decorate with a ribbon bow or belly band and you're all set!
- Paper: Magnolia Lane Large Specialty Memories & More Cards & Envelopes (149487)
- Other: Magnolia Lane Memories & More Card Pack (149445); Stitched Rectangles Dies (148551); SNAIL adhesive (104332; Die Cutting Machine
- Cut down one of the card bases in the Memories & More Cards & Envelopes to 8 ½” x 5 ½”; fold to create card front.
- Adhere one of the 4” x 3” Memories & More Cards to the left side of the card front using SNAIL Adhesive.
- Cut out the sentiment from the Memories & More Card using the 3 ½” x 2 1/8” die from the Rectangle Framelits using a die cutting machine.
- Adhere the rectangle piece onto the card front.
- Add one magnolia blossom and two leaf stickers from the Memories and More Cards to the top right corner of the rectangle.
See how easy?!
Here are a few other samples using the Magnolia Lane Suite.
If you don't currently have a Stampin' Up! Demo, I'd love to work with you. Need a catalog? Email me with your mailing info and phone number; I'll get one out to you.
Oh, don't forget that in order to make room for wonderful new products like Magnolia Lane, we must bid farewell to others. You can see retiring (and clearance rack!) items at my online store, HERE.