If you like coloring, today's project is for you!
This card easily turns into a wedding or other occasion by just changing the greeting. Changing the color of the flower allows for personalization in the birthday girl's or bride's colors, too.
- Stamp Sets: Birthday Blooms (140658 clear) (140655 wood)
- Inks: Basic Black Archival (140931), Real Red (126949), Old Olive (126953), Daffodil Delight (126944)
- Paper: Basic Black cs (121688), Very Vanilla cs (106550), Timeless Elegance DSP (138444)
- Other: Aqua Painter (103954), Wink of Stella brush – clear (141897), Love Blossoms Embellishment Kit (140551), Paper Snips (103579), Stampin’ Trimmer (129722)
Basic Black card stock: 5 ⅞” x 8 ¼ ”, score at 4 ⅛”
Very Vanilla card stock: 4” x 5 ¾ ”
Basic Black card stock: 2” x 5 ½ ”
Very Vanilla card stock: 1 ⅞“ x 5 ⅜“
Timeless Elegance DSP: 3 different patterns : 1 measuring 1 ½ “ x 4”, 1 measuring 1 ½” x 3 ¾” and 1 measuring 1 ½” x 3 ½”
- Using Basic Black Archival Ink, stamp the large flower from the Birthday Blooms stamp set onto the Very Vanilla strip of card stock.
- Using the Aqua Painter, paint the flower using Real Read for the flower petals. Old Olive for the leaves. Daffodil Delight for the flower centre.
- When dry, go over the entire flower and leaves with the clear Wink of Stella pen.
- Using the Basic Black Archival Ink, stamp the greeting.
- Attach 5 of the pink shimmer enamel dots from the Love Blossoms Embellishment Kit.
- Adhere this panel to the black panel.
- Cut tails into the 3 strips of Timeless Elegance DSP.
- Adhere these strips to the large Very Vanilla piece of card stock.
- Adhere this large Very Vanilla piece to the card front..
- Adhere the flower panel to the card front.
If you missed the birthday card inspiration I posted earlier in the week, start here for some great ideas.